"Hot and Heavy" tv series

White Dove
on 1/13/20 5:40 am - Warren, OH

In one scene the man wants to introduce his girlfriend to his friends and says she is different...she is big. And someone asks if he means that she is tall.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Tidgel
on 1/13/20 10:05 am
RNY on 04/15/19

Ha ha! Good one!

SuMari
on 1/13/20 10:35 am

Seriously! I was thinking the same thing!

White Dove
on 1/13/20 5:43 am - Warren, OH

I just finished watching it. I think it ended up being very well done. It is the opposite of 600 pound life but another way of educating the public about gastric bypass and obesity.

Laura in Texas
on 1/13/20 8:38 am

OK. I will give it another shot. Thanks!

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

SuMari
on 1/13/20 10:42 am

Why does it have to be three men of average size with women who weigh more? Forgive me if it, in fact, goes the opposite way as well...

I saw it advertised and knew I would probably not like it because I would end up yelling (you know, silently in my head) at the TV because the issue always lies with outsiders

Any relationship is chalked up to the golden rule... unless you have some mutually agreed upon kinks lol... and to that, say "To each their own"

I think someone said that it was educational overall, so hoping it stays that way

Laura in Texas
on 1/13/20 10:50 am

True!! They should have had 2 with an overweight woman and 2 with an overweight man!!

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

H.A.L.A B.
on 1/14/20 6:28 am

Most heavy men wouldn't want to be on TV like that.

BTW- the Hot and Heavy, is about Hot men dating Heavy women..

Anc the 3 guys are ...not bad looking...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

White Dove
on 1/13/20 5:09 pm - Warren, OH

The message it gives is that these women are heavy and also hot. Beautiful, glamorous women in relationships with men who adore them. But the ultimate message is that if they don't do something about their weight, they will end up sick and die young.

There is a lot of emphasis on gastric bypass surgery. Post ops and an office visit with a weight loss surgeon. Then the attitude from the husband that she ought to be able to do it without surgery.

I see it being an interesting series if it does continue.

H.A.L.A B.
on 1/14/20 6:00 am

Actually, the title "Hot and Heavy", as in description of the show, it is "Hot" man and a "Heavy" woman. Just read the summary of the first episode.

BTW-- my exH was really hot, and I was heavier, at around 200-210 lbs. Plus he was younger. When we were dating there was a number of "nornal or skinny" girls that felt that I was not attractive enough for him. That they easily can still him from me.

He really saw me as a very attractive, sexy, desirable woman. One a huge issues was he was extremely jealous. Any man who would talk to me when we were out my ex saw as a huge competition.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active