"Hot and Heavy" tv series

White Dove
on 1/14/20 6:20 am - Warren, OH

You are right about that. I saw the women as also hot. I had a brother-in-law very like that. He was very good looking and always wanting to fight anyone who looked at my sister-in-law who was also around 200 pounds.

Years ago I watched a documentary where the woman would dress in a "fat suit" and go out with her husband. When she left the table to go to the powder room, women would go to the husband's table and ask why he was with the fat lady and didn't he want to be with them instead.

It was a real eye-opener. Later there was a movie called, Fat Like Me about a teenager who wore a costume to make her look fat.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

H.A.L.A B.
on 1/15/20 11:07 am

Today world is such, in my case with my Ex - the women would openly flirt with him right in front of me. He was well aware of that, and he often first introduced me to anyone who would approach him, before even considering giving them his name. Some women can be bold, or desperate. Or both.

Thankfully with my ex or with my current guy. Keith, I never had/have to worry about that.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

White Dove
on 1/15/20 5:45 pm - Warren, OH

That would have been terrible and I think I would have been really nasty to those women, especially when I was young. I am glad that your ex and Keith were not cheaters.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 1/15/20 1:30 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I watched it at the gym the other day and the man was trying to talk the women out of WLS. She was young and wanted children and he disapproved. I was yelling at the screen I am sure people in the gym thought I was crazy. But they should know me by now I am the only one in the gym tha****ches 600 lb life for motivation to stay on the elliptical.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1468 views