Folios... TACO NIGHT GAME CHANGER!!!

Dee_Caprini
on 2/21/20 10:36 am

I specifically have been searching my Costco for these things and finally found them! I specifically made last night "Taco night" JUST so I could try one of these mysterious sheets of wonder! I placed in the toaster oven for a little less than 10 min and viola, taco shell that I get to enjoy! it was nice to eat a "taco" without really tasting that the shell was made out of parmesan cheese because I have usually just had a taco bowl or salad.

What other products/hacks have you used to help you "feel normal"?

The Salty Hag
on 2/22/20 9:43 am
RNY on 05/20/13

Using fathead dough for pizza crust, garlic bread, and even cinnamon rolls. Without sweet or savory add-ins, the dough is very neutral in taste. It's truly a game for me in terms of broadening my menu. Supposedly, it can be used for tortillas too, but I haven't tried it.

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Dee_Caprini
on 2/24/20 3:24 pm

Very interesting! I will have to check it out! Never heard of it!

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/24/20 8:14 am

I found paleo type tortillas. Used almond flour or cassava flour. Not very low in carbs, but they don't spike my BS, and I can eat one as a drop, make it as taco. The 'Siete' brand. Surprisingly I found them in local market of Walmart. In one of the freezer sections, with "healthy " paleo, and such foods.

Rather expensive, but really worth the price for me.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Dee_Caprini
on 2/24/20 3:25 pm

What isn't expensive?! lol

Siete, I have seen those before and will keep an eye out at my local walmart to see if they carry it! TY!

Lauren010110
on 2/27/20 3:15 pm - Victorville, CA

Those are my favorites! I love putting lunchmeat, a slice of cheese and bacon and a teeny bit of mayo and that is the perfect lunch!

I have made cloud bread as well and made a "somewhat" gordita shell. Finding different kitchen hacks is fun!

Most Active