Gummy Vitamins

allbygrace
on 2/25/20 2:02 pm
VSG on 12/08/14

I just heard from my doctor ....they do not recommend gummy vitamins. I need to continue taking one of the soft chewable Bariatric Advantage Multivitamin, 5000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily and 500 mg of calcium twice a day. So, no more gummies for me. :(

Thank you all for the replies!!

Lauren010110
on 2/27/20 3:12 pm - Victorville, CA

I take the same... have you tried their new flavors? at least for the calcium? I feel like I am eating a starburst with some of the fruity flavors.

I know Celebrate has a few fun flavors as well! and ProCare has a Salted Caramel chew that is super yummy!

allbygrace
on 2/27/20 3:19 pm
VSG on 12/08/14

I just got these in the mail today! I got the mixed fruit on the multivitamins and the assorted flavors on the calcium citrate. Yes, I do love the chewy texture and the taste! I hate taking pills and love to chew on foods... so this was the right fit for me! It also makes me feel more confident knowing I'm getting what I really need. Can't wait to take my vitamins now! LOL It's the small things that make me happy! :)

Lauren010110
on 2/27/20 3:23 pm - Victorville, CA

Girl, I tooooootally get it. makes things so much easier when you can "tolerate" and enjoy the taste!

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1392 views