Losing so much of my hair!

sweetpotato1959
on 7/2/20 2:59 pm

Use a zinc lozenge. It is a ZINC deficiency..! try oe lozenge every other day to start. If it begins to have an off flavor hold it til it again tastes like the flavor it is labeled as.. cold eze makes one .. and there are others that are lemon flavored.. hold in mouth til dissolved.. absorbs better... there. will see a difference in 3 or 4 days.

Denise
AronGlower
on 8/14/21 2:55 am, edited 8/17/21 5:57 pm

Of course, the hair loss has greatly affected my image. At first, I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror without dislike. Before alopecia, I had long, thick hair ? something that was defining in my appearance. I wore a high ponytail, braids. When my hair started to fall off, I decided to shave it off, and I didn't know what to do with the new image. How to perceive yourself, how to behave. At first I wore wigs: at first it was unusual, then I got into the taste and perceived the change of wigs as a game, but then I realized that it was not mine, I was uncomfortable. I decided to grow my healthy hair and thanks to https://hairdryerfair.com/why-does-my-hair-get-greasy-after- a-day/ I did it! Their advice helped me a lot!

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1493 views