Revision from Gastric Sleeve to SADI-S in Dominican Republic

PRETTE84
on 7/6/20 5:14 pm - ROSEDALE, NY

Hi
I really appreciate your post I have been wanting doctor Dr. Mitchell Roslin to do a traditional DS on me instead of the Sadi/loop DS but he refused so I never followed up. How has the Sadi been for you after having Rny and now the Sadi has the weightloss been slow and or any complications?

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/20 8:40 pm
PRETTE84
on 7/6/20 8:59 pm - ROSEDALE, NY

Wow.....That's wonderful I want to cry just hearing how much weight you have lost and how well everything went for you. You say you can eat just about anything and it flush's out does that mean your having 4 to 5 bowel movements a day sorry for asking I just want to know what to expect?

But I'm gonna give Dr. Roslin office a call to set up an appointment because you give me hope and encouragement

Did exercise to lose the weight as well?

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/20 10:13 pm
PRETTE84
on 7/7/20 5:57 am - ROSEDALE, NY

Wow you did a complete 360 you look amazing. I can tell you feel as great as you look. I see a guy that's confident and comfortable in his own skin. Keep positive and stay eating healthy and exercising your doing great!!! Happy 60th birthday when it comes!???

PS I don't see any loose skin or scars this is how I want to look at 60 like I never had a weight problem??

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/20 8:39 am
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/20 1:10 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

US consumers don't know that you can get a medical license even a license to perform surgery after 6 months study in the DR. Which is why DR medical degrees are never accepted in the US , The EU or most other countries.

Medical tourism to Mexico Or India or a formerly Eastern European country like Hungary or Checkoslovakia is ONE THING- cheaper and almost as safe as the US ....the DR is taking your life on your own hands . Personally you couldn't pay me enough to risk getting surgery there.

Blakween
on 7/12/20 9:19 am
VSG on 06/10/14 with

Hi Jeci,

I was sleeved 6/10/14 and I am considering revision as well due to regain. Let me know how things go with you. I wish you well.

Most Active