How Did you Find the Passion to Exercise on a Regular Basis?

TJFox
on 8/27/20 3:06 pm

Aqua Zumba! That sounds like it would be fun. Doing weights is out for me unless it's 5 or ten pound weights lol. Thanks so much for your advice.

Dee_Caprini
on 8/25/20 3:40 pm

honestly, when I was working out in a boot camp style setting, I loved it with the exception of my skin bouncingeverywhere and getting in the way! But it gets expensive too, so I had to stop... then Covid happened and its not like I could go back. Looking into getting my skin removed so maybe I'll look into my BC workouts again!

I honestly need someone telling me what to do. Because simply walking is boring

TJFox
on 8/27/20 3:11 pm

I understand about the skin issues. Wishing you all the best on your plastic surgery journey if that is how you choose to move forward. I can't afford plastic surgery as I no longer have health insurance so there is that. (Another worry of mine!) And I understand the need of having a structured exercise setting too.

Janet P.
on 8/27/20 7:38 am

Since I had no idea where to start (I was SM obese my entire adult life) so as I starting losing I hired a personal trainer. For me it was the only way to go and it was great. I may not work with a trainer anymore but I still learned so much and use that knowledge 15 years later. I will admit I don't exercise like I used to during the losing phase but for me personally it was simply the promise I made to myself that I was going to do everything available to me to make sure I lost the weight and kept it off - I didn't risk my life to have WLS to not have it be successful.

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny

TJFox
on 8/31/20 9:58 am

I have thought about hiring a personal trainer but financially I just can't do it right now. I think that would be helpful to me if I was being held accountable by someone else. A set time and place...

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1379 views