New here and hoping to learn!

SidneyLeiFrances
on 9/8/20 1:31 pm

Hi! I am new here and just now looking into having weight loss surgery. I am finally tired of not taking care of myself but always taking care of others. Just by reading your posts I am feeling hopeful and inspired. I have a lot to learn I can tell but I wanted to share that I appreciate all who are posting. It helps to know that I am not alone.

Dee_Caprini
on 9/8/20 3:37 pm

Welcome! Congrats on making this decision for you. We look forward to encouraging you along your journey!

Want2beMe
on 9/8/20 4:58 pm
VSG on 08/17/20

Im so greatful to find a WLS (weight loss surgery) forum to search topics and post new topics or reply. I'm still a little new myself, its been 3 weeks since my VSG (vertical sleeve gastroectomy). Its nice to meet you and hope to hear more from you.

SidneyLeiFrances
on 9/9/20 7:44 am

It is nice to meet you too! I hope you are recovering well from your surgery.

White Dove
on 9/8/20 5:17 pm - Warren, OH

Taking care of others is something that you might need a lot of help with. It is one of the things that can really hold you back. Most of us worked with a therapist on things like that. It is another member of your support team.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Tidgel
on 9/9/20 6:52 am
RNY on 04/15/19

Glad you decided to join us! I look forward to reading about your weight loss journey.

Most Active