Does Anyone Know When Dr. Sauceda is Planning to Resume Post WLS Plastic Surgeries ?

(deactivated member)
on 10/5/20 8:03 am
RNY on 01/01/14

I tried writing his coordinator ( who says she hasn't heard back from him in a while ) and emailed him directly ( I'm a former patient ) to no avail.

I'm hoping you guys know more than I do.

As far as I'm concerned he's the best of the best - a true sculptor of the living, moving body and a true artist. ( and a really good doctor - lets not forget that )

I'm going to be devastated if it turns out I waited too long to get " round 2 " and he retired or something...

hollykim
on 10/5/20 7:15 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On October 5, 2020 at 3:03 PM Pacific Time, Veggiewoman wrote:

I tried writing his coordinator ( who says she hasn't heard back from him in a while ) and emailed him directly ( I'm a former patient ) to no avail.

I'm hoping you guys know more than I do.

As far as I'm concerned he's the best of the best - a true sculptor of the living, moving body and a true artist. ( and a really good doctor - lets not forget that )

I'm going to be devastated if it turns out I waited too long to get " round 2 " and he retired or something...

I emailed with him in April with a question about a procedure he did for me on February. He said then that elective surgeries were halted. I don't know about now. Did you put "consult" in the subject line of your email?

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/20 3:52 am
RNY on 01/01/14

Good Idea TY ! I'm going to try to google Monterrey, Mexico and health care conditions there.

I suppose if the option of getting taken to a " real" hospital is closed ( as opposed to staying in his very well equipped operating clinic and then recovering in a nearby full service hotel room) it would be stoopid to risk my very LIFE for some long overdue empty fat cell and excess skin removal ...DUH..

I'm at a weight I want to be for the "final " tweaks though- why do I always feel like next week I'm gonna blow up ?!

A life time of mostly frustrating experiences fighting against my body's high set point I guess.

hollykim
on 10/6/20 10:10 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On October 6, 2020 at 10:52 AM Pacific Time, Veggiewoman wrote:

Good Idea TY ! I'm going to try to google Monterrey, Mexico and health care conditions there.

I suppose if the option of getting taken to a " real" hospital is closed ( as opposed to staying in his very well equipped operating clinic and then recovering in a nearby full service hotel room) it would be stoopid to risk my very LIFE for some long overdue empty fat cell and excess skin removal ...DUH..

I'm at a weight I want to be for the "final " tweaks though- why do I always feel like next week I'm gonna blow up ?!

A life time of mostly frustrating experiences fighting against my body's high set point I guess.

he hS a group page here too but I hVent seen any updates on it.

Most Active