Getting Really Nervous Plastics Coming up in less than 3 weeks

LezetteChristineMua
on 10/29/20 9:53 am
VSG on 12/11/17

Hey Guys,

I am getting nervous and I am sure there's people on here who have been through this process. I have my 3rd round of plastics coming up and I am starting to get nervous. After 2 rounds that weren't done properly, with issues and dealing with severe body dysmorphia I am tackling this all over again. I finally built up the courage to do it but with Covid and just overall nerves I am starting to feel a bit anxious. Anyone have any ideas or advice on what I can do as I prep? I have been very cautious of my diet, excercise, getting in my vitamins and protein. Now I just have all the Pre-Op to do. Any words of wisdom or positivity is appreciated. Spread Kindness Like Glitter Lezette Christine Mua

Veggiewoman
on 10/31/20 6:46 am
RNY on 01/01/14

I would exercise as much as possible to help fast scarless healing and to help the surgeon to more easily differentiate between muscle tissue and fat/excess skin to be removed.

I personally would try to only eat protein and veggies during these three weeks to get as lean as possible to get the best results.

i envy you ! I'm not in a position to get surgery right now but I sure wish I could !

LezetteChristineMua
on 11/1/20 8:09 pm
VSG on 12/11/17

Awe Thank you so much, I am definitely eating as lean as possible Protein and veggies are pretty much all I eat anyway but I am being extra strict and definitely getting in all the excercise I can Thank you so much :)

SidneyLeiFrances
on 11/2/20 7:51 am

I am just starting out on my journey so have not had plastic surgery. I understand being nervous though especially with Covid in the midst but the hospitals are extra cautious at this time and a safer place then the grocery stores etc.

I hope everything goes great for you!

LezetteChristineMua
on 11/16/20 8:00 am
VSG on 12/11/17

Thank you so much!

Dee_Caprini
on 11/3/20 10:42 am

How fun!!! I hope you aren't going to the same surgeon? were your first procedures botched?

Blessings for recovery and comfort during this process. I only wish I can get to a point where I can afford plastics! You are BEAUTIFUL and I hope this procedure brings you closer to your goals, both mentally and physically

LezetteChristineMua
on 11/16/20 8:00 am
VSG on 12/11/17

Thank you so much! Yes my 1st procedures were botched and I am definitely not going to the same surgeon. I too hope it brings me closer to my goals and I hope that you will be able to be blessed with the means to get yours one day as well. Spread Kindness Like Glitter!

Most Active
What helps you stay accountable?
LeonaCR · 9 replies · 233 views
10,000+ steps daily
Want2beMe · 7 replies · 163 views
Post gastric sleeve
mora1117 · 3 replies · 96 views
feeding tube 18 years post op
Katherine B. · 3 replies · 279 views
Weight regain
dmfoley.85 · 2 replies · 141 views