How I feel about "Eat Less, Move More"

Dee_Caprini
on 11/5/20 11:24 am

I really hate this statement, because it is not the same for everyone. Why are we looked down upon for getting the help we need, even if it's surgical intervention that is considered medically necessary

White Dove
on 11/5/20 11:33 am - Warren, OH

Because that is the society we live in. I don't bother educating people. When they tell me that I took the easy way out, I tend to agree with them. I tell them that it is easy when you have no hunger, and a few bites makes you feel full. There are so many people that need the surgery and do not get it due to their own ignorance and the ignorance of others.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

SuMari
on 11/6/20 11:09 am

I feel like I get this a lot from some of my friends. Trying to do the best I can. I am excited that my surgery was approved, and I have chosen to stay quiet about it since I told (some of) them my initial request was denied.

Jmm4321
on 11/6/20 1:14 pm

Moving more always makes me more hungry. It feels better to move but unless you're running marathons it doesn't mean you'll weigh less.

TJFox
on 11/9/20 8:12 am

Very profound post!

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/20 2:22 am, edited 11/29/20 9:07 pm

Yeah, it is not easy, it is a really hard work... What do you guys think about some good and really helpful weight loss supplements? I think they are pretty good for it. I got some online pharmacy, and I want to try those out soon. Would like to get any tips from you here, thank you in advance!

Dee_Caprini
on 12/10/20 11:02 am

I have learned that if it's not recommended by my surgeon, I tend to look past the "helpful weight loss supplements". And as for the protein drinks themselves, I've learned which are filled with fluff and not really geared for me as a patient... but then again, I can ask my dietitian in the office what she thinks of something.

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1309 views