72 hrs away from Skin Removal PROTEIN 80-150G FOR HEALING HOW?

LezetteChristineMua
on 11/16/20 8:16 am
VSG on 12/11/17

I just took my Covid test, 72 hrs from now I will be taking the next step towards my new chapter. (AS LONG AS THE TEST IS GOOD) 5/2019 they removed almost 8lbs of skin off my abdomen. 12/30/19 my breasts and arms were kinda done but not everything was removed properly and nerves were damaged. Thursday the surgeon will fix what the original surgeon should have and remove the additional excess skin. While there is nothing wrong with wanting to look hot, I suffer severe pain from the excess skin and that's the reason I have pursued moving forward with round 3. I am staying in DC for 3 weeks and it's my 1st time being away from my family during Thanksgiving which is going to be hard. Please post positivity and get well wishes along with ideas on how to keep busy and mentally happy as I know I will be in physical pain and miss my babies! I am nervous as I always do my cooking and meal prep and this will fall on my hubby, I brought my Instapot/Airfryer and my Ninja to the AirBNB so he can prep my food healthy and make my protein shakes and smoothies, I also discovered a new Protein Gelato Mix and OMG IT IS EASY AND DELICIOUS!! The surgeon says I need 80-150 grams daily. OMG I am so scared but excited! Spread Kindness like Glitter!

White Dove
on 11/16/20 8:38 am - Warren, OH

This is going to be a bit of a rough time, but you are fortunate that your husband will there with you. Very few of us will see our families this year for Thanksgiving. You have been through this before so know it take a while to feel better. Just wondering who will do this skin surgery.

I think you will look and feel great by Christmas. Good luck with everything and keep us updated.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/20 12:44 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

I'm awed by how enterprising and creative you are !

You're making the most of this Covid enforced downtime which I think is SO SMART as post bariatric plastic surgery really requires more recovery time and thoughtful long term self care than even our original WLS .

That your hubby is so supportive that he's willing to give up his Thanksgiving to make shakes in an Air BnB to help his beloved wifey is INCREDIBLY SWEET and says the world about the happiness some of us are smart and lucky enough to achieve in our post WLS lives.

Good luck Hun - I'm sure you'll do terrific!

Dee_Caprini
on 11/16/20 3:12 pm

You've got this!!! Prayers of healing and well being your way!

Lina_Ando
on 11/16/20 3:39 pm

Congratulations! I hope you have someone staying with you after surgery? I can only imagine how difficult things will be to move around?

Look hot, Momma... Look hot!!!!

Tidgel
on 11/18/20 8:08 am
RNY on 04/15/19

Hope your surgery went well and you are doing ok!

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1499 views