Microblading

White Dove
on 11/23/20 11:06 pm - Warren, OH

Tweezers and waxing and they finally stopped growing. Back then I liked the look but it kept getting thinner.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

(deactivated member)
on 11/23/20 9:17 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

This is a superfine tattoo right ?

It looks WONDERFUL !

I really like both the shape and the color and particularly the spaces between the " hairs" - it gives you so many options to fill in a little when you want to enhance yourself with makeu*****t at all for everyday life and strong sun....

When you said microblading - I thought it was like scraping off a thin layer of skin cells ... they should just call it permanent cosmetics like they used to lol.

I've had it done twice - the first time looked a lot like yours and I was super happy for about five years until it faded . I also got ( upper eyelash line ) eyeliner which is super painful but beautiful- that lasts like 2-3 years tops .

The second time the ( idiot)( I was STOOPID enuf to find a random someone in the yellow pages my last day visiting Hungary ) filled everything IN ... of course I couldn't see what she was doing at the time and it was too heavy and artificial for my face ...

The only saving grace is that a few years ( and a lot of Latisse to actually GROW the brows and lashes) later its light gray and ( mostly ) covered with light brown hair so its barely noticeable.

But I still have to groom the hair up with eyebrow wax and fill in a few strokes with pencil to make it look good grrr... I waste more makeup time on my EYEBROWS than anything else lol other than protecting my skin from the crazy strong Florida sun

White Dove
on 11/23/20 11:11 pm - Warren, OH

This is less permanent and has to be touched up about once a year. There is no tattoo gun. They use a very fine scalpel called a "microblade".

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Partlypollyanna
on 11/24/20 4:17 am
RNY on 02/14/18

The scraping/exfoliating is dermablading. Easy to confuse with microblading!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Tidgel
on 11/24/20 5:54 pm
RNY on 04/15/19

They did a great job!

SandraDorothy
on 8/17/23 4:10 am

wow amazing.

Most Active