2021-No more procrastinating

Chacha831
on 12/26/20 7:30 am

All my life, I have set goals for myself, set projects, invented amazing products in my mind, but put things off. I will always do it tomorrow, next week or soon. It's time for me to stop procrastinating and get moving on my health. I have wondered about weight loss surgery for years. Looked into it here and there, talked about it. But now it's time to get serious. I have to. HAVE to! I am not sure what procedure would be best for me but in 2021 I am going to figure things out and get things done. Putting it out to the universe so I don't give up or put things off as I have these past few years when it comes to my health. So glad I found this website and look forward to joining many of you who are on the "losers" side. Thanks in advance for your support along the way.

White Dove
on 12/26/20 10:46 am - Warren, OH

I believe that telling others about your plan keeps you focused. In this case, though, you will get some negative feedback, so be prepared.

Most of the people whose lives would be so much better with this surgery never get it because of negative people.

When I make a plan, I use a calendar. I break it down into steps and put a date when each step with start and end.

The difference between a goal and a wish is that the goal has a date attached to it.

Please keep us informed.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 12/26/20 12:23 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

it took me ten years to take the plunge. Now I just wish I'd have done it back when I first contemplated it - but that's fine, I finally did it!

Most Active