From a VSG to reversional ESG

linnymc85
on 12/27/20 9:48 am
VSG on 01/15/13

In January 2013 I went had the Vertical Sleeve procedure done. At surgery I was 280 but had to loose about 40lbs before hand. The smallest I got down too was 165, but I was more happy with hovering around 175-180. I was EXTREMELY strict with my food and intake and never ever once strayed from my diet and using my tool correctly. Fast forward to 2016 I lost both my parents and it took a huge toll on me. I slowly started gaining weight but was still comfortable, well then to cope I started drinking...not heavily and never hard liquors but I did like beer which packed on the pounds lol.
I am now currently 275 and finally after the last year of thinking about revisions and what have done. I have decided to have the ESG (Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty) NOW before anyone barks at me, I am fully aware the weight loss is not nearly as significant the first time around but I'm going to not let that get in my way and I'm going to kick this tool I'm high gear and show I'm not a number or a statistic, if you put your mind to it and change your life style again you can achieve it.
Surgery is January 7th and I will keep everyone posted on progress.

Most Active