here to help

comfyinmynewskin
on 6/5/21 2:42 pm

Hey everyone. My name is Matt. I live in Boston and I am 36. I was obese from 25 to 34 when I started looking at my options. Either die like this or do something about it. I thought I needed surgery but I came across this site. I was 320 pounds in 2019. Today I am just under 200. Its been an amazing journey. I really wanted to share this with other people because it has literally changed my life, and so much more. I can finally see life without depression goggles on. I hope this helps someone and if it does please please please let me know. I know how miserable it can be when youre in the thick of it, but there is a solution. At least for me. Love you guys and be well!

hollykim
on 6/6/21 9:15 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On June 5, 2021 at 9:42 PM Pacific Time, comfyinmynewskin wrote:

Hey everyone. My name is Matt. I live in Boston and I am 36. I was obese from 25 to 34 when I started looking at my options. Either die like this or do something about it. I thought I needed surgery but I came across this site. I was 320 pounds in 2019. Today I am just under 200. Its been an amazing journey. I really wanted to share this with other people because it has literally changed my life, and so much more. I can finally see life without depression goggles on. I hope this helps someone and if it does please please please let me know. I know how miserable it can be when youre in the thick of it, but there is a solution. At least for me. Love you guys and be well!

so what are you trying to sell here?

comfyinmynewskin
on 6/6/21 5:13 pm

should i post the link? im not trying to sell anything. I just took action, did my research. Its not a magic button but in conjunction with the diet the clinic provided me with, and with the other instructions it was literally my life saver.

Janet P.
on 6/7/21 10:58 am

This is a site for weight loss surgery.

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny

hollykim
on 6/7/21 11:58 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On June 7, 2021 at 12:13 AM Pacific Time, comfyinmynewskin wrote:

should i post the link? im not trying to sell anything. I just took action, did my research. Its not a magic button but in conjunction with the diet the clinic provided me with, and with the other instructions it was literally my life saver.

no you should not post any advertisements here, which is essentially what you are doing. Thst is against TOS of this site snd you have already been reported.