40 Celeb Weight Loss "Transformations"

Batwingsman
on 10/3/21 12:23 pm - Garland, TX

A little inspiration for yer journey .. Two of the celebs admitted they had WLS (and one bashed it - ugh ), but no matter how they got it done they all look good now

https://a.zenherald.com/g/celebrities-weight-losses?as=399%3 Fl%3Da&utm_source=AOL.com&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=D irect&utm_term=8d4d74be-096e-4923-a3e3-526c053388f4&bdk=0

btw, are we still on for the October conference? What is the date again? I guess if we can have the State Fair once again this year here in Texas it should be full speed ahead for the conference ..

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Batwingsman
on 10/3/21 1:47 pm - Garland, TX

UT OH .. I just checked on the date, and apparently the Conference was this current weekend. I missed it, after all this time waiting on it .. Wish OH would have sent our reminder emails to all the members last month. I was thinking it was further into October, not at the very beginning of the month, for some reason.

Oh well, hope a lot of members were able to attend and it went well .. I haven't seen any reviews, pics, etc. of it posted (yet) ..

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

Member Services
on 10/5/21 6:14 am, edited 10/11/21 8:02 am - Irvine, CA

For the safety of our conference attendees, the 2021 OH Conference in Houston was postponed. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!

ladygodiva1228
on 10/4/21 8:14 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

I had to laugh at the Kelly Osborne one. She had the sleeve done, yet says her weight loss was from a mushroom based diet. I feel bad for Chrissy Metz she has no idea the damage she is doing to her body at her size and she holds the weight in the worse place for anyone in the stomach. Hopefully one day she will realize the dangers.

For some reason OH did not promote the conference like they did years before. It seemed like they had something on the home page every other week when it was getting close.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Batwingsman
on 10/4/21 9:15 pm - Garland, TX

Have to admit I'm a little puzzled by this year's Conference, too. Usually by the following Sunday attendees are posting pics of the event all over the forum and talking about how great it was. But this time, nothing .. ? I'm wondering how many attendees we had this year, and if there were any "snafus" .. ?

Member Services
on 10/5/21 6:15 am, edited 10/11/21 8:10 am - Irvine, CA

For the safety of our conference attendees, the 2021 OH Conference in Houston was postponed. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!

Batwingsman
on 10/5/21 1:13 pm - Garland, TX

Wow .. when was the cancellation announced? I thought I had posted back around August or so to make sure it was still a go and it was as of then .. ?

Most Active