I never thought thatd have the right to do these things

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/21 6:21 am, edited 10/16/21 6:46 am
RNY on 01/01/14

When I started this journey approx a decade ago..I had NO idea I?d end up with two adorable little kidz , beautiful homes , financial security and sweet younger boyfriends.

You Do learn .... the lessons aren?t always easy but it seems like you can catch up .

Unfortunately now it seems like a serious health issue caught up with me which makes it very difficult to go out to sea especially since we?re traveling to different countries . Well life is a risk ....

food today - anything I can get down from pork n beans to orange juice . It IS really scary to leave the land of Chinese , Mexican , Greek and Thai takeout and just go .... being unable to eat .

But milk and baby formula ( which is basically Ensure ) are foods too ... bananas, mangoes , papaya , conch salad in the Bahamas , ceviche everywhere else .... these things I can eat .

I may be just turning Vegan or what they call pescatarian ( someone who eats fish ) .. I notice I?m much more interested in tofu than meat .

And funny ... I never understood ladies lying around a pool in lounge chairs .. now I?m that lady in the big hat sexy bikini and sunscreen! And happy to do it .... is this AGING?

ladygodiva1228
on 10/11/21 9:29 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15
On October 11, 2021 at 1:21 PM Pacific Time, Veggiewoman wrote:

When I started this journey approx a decade ago..I had NO idea I?d end up with two adorable little kidz , beautiful homes , financial security and sweet younger boyfriends.

You Do learn .... the lessons aren?t always easy but it seems like you can catch up .

Unfortunately now it seems like a serious health issue caught up with me which makes it very difficult to go out to sea especially since we?re traveling to different countries . Well life is a risk ....

food today - anything I can get down from pork n beans to orange juice . It IS really scary to leave the land of Chinese , Mexican , Greek and Thai takeout and just go .... being unable to eat .

But milk and baby formula ( which is basically Ensure ) are foods too ... bananas, mangoes , papaya , conch salad in the Bahamas , ceviche everywhere else .... these things I can eat .

I may be just turning Vegan or what they call pescatarian ( someone who eats fish ) .. I notice I?m much more interested in tofu than meat .

And funny ... I never understood ladies lying around a pool in lounge chairs .. now I'm that lady in the big hat sexy bikini and sunscreen! And happy to do it .... is this AGING?

Ok you have me totally confused. Are you traveling with the two little kids?

Ensure is no where near baby formula two totally different things. I hope you are not giving the young one Ensure she should have baby formula.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/21 3:33 am, edited 10/11/21 8:43 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

No ! I give her formula and cream of wheat .... and just recently chewed up fresh mozzarella cheese which she swallows like an eager baby bird ( also homemade spinach , beet , carrot , applesauce and banana baby food ) .

My bigger almost one year old grrl has self toilet trained ( to the point I'm looking for tiny underwear because she no longer needs or wants a diaper... when she needs to pee every few hours she just jumps or rubs her legs together... ) and she loves chewed up hot dogs ( no teeth yet .... you can feel them but they can?t bite and haven?t broken through the gums ) and the same chewed up fresh cheese and salad ...

they seem pretty happy .... we all wake up together and they smile at me and hug me and get sat upon the toilet ( the bigger one Katy) and the little one fills her diaper and everyone gets a butt bath, a fresh diaper and a walk about outside ( after a meal ) . We?re just a normal family.

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/21 6:51 am, edited 10/16/21 12:17 am
RNY on 01/01/14

So today I?m really happy 2 report that the antibiotics are working.

No more diarrhea every half hour and I actually drank three cups of milk and ate a 1/3 can of pork-n beans ( that contain no pork lol) without throwing up .

Feeling a LOT better so gonna try to get the babies out for fresh air and choose and pay for some fresh groceries ( they deliver)

ambitions for food for the day - doing all the dirty dishes and then trying to gather the ingredients for my ? famous ? fat free Mac n cheese ( includes fat free half n half a half dozen slices of fat free American cheese and powdered fat free butter. Figured I might as well try it on the kidz .

Also a bag of Caesar salad lite mix ... and some kind of soup . Fat free milk and egg beaters for tomorrow morning.... salsa , cilantro , bananas basil and parsely.

Fat free cream cheese, everything spice mix , some baby carrots and sugar snap peas to dip into fat free onion dip ( ff sour cream and French onion mix) and maybe a half a freshly ( and locally ) baked olive ciabatta . Will probably indulge in a glass of red wine later w seltzer n lemon juice .

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1366 views