What Vitamins are you taking daily?

Alexpope
on 1/12/22 5:44 am
RNY on 10/21/20

I just had my labs done a month ago and was told to increase my vitamin d from 2000 iu to 4000 iu. so I guess it depends on what your labs are showing. The dr told me he would adjust my intake if my labs increase but could also increase my intake if they are still decreasing.

sweetpotato1959
on 1/17/22 12:15 pm

Yes, lab are very important to determine YOUR needs.

D3 levels also depend on the amount of sunshine you receive.

I was told 10K was the max for general use of vitamin D3.D3 is important to use bcause the body can use it as it is without any changes to it.. D2 requires changes for the body to utilize.

DH's(hubs) labs have proved...he had been on 5k one day and 10K alternating for 6 months. Dr found out he was on that dose-and checked levels and they were in midline of normal values for that lab...

(deactivated member)
on 1/28/22 11:58 am, edited 1/30/22 11:29 pm

I started experiencing fatigue, and that was the reason to check the level of Vitamin D (I double-checked the description on CanadaDrugs site). I did a blood test last week and it turned out I was right. I'm also currently taking 4000 iu daily. And I agree that it is essential to do labs to control it.

sweetpotato1959
on 1/17/22 12:06 pm

I take a K2 with D3-5000mg (k2 is a mineral mover and has enabled me to have less need of magnesium which upsets my stomach.), a MVI that has 200% of copper.and 1000mg D3-..daily( bursting blood vessels and diet diary helped me determine was not getting enough copper.) selenium,zinc and sea kelp every other day., Multi -collagen 2-3 day.. a calcium and magnesium supplement at night. Desiccated liver capsules 3 day. in am. away from all minerals and stomach preps..If i do heavy activity that initiates muscle cramps i use epsom salt foot soak for 30 minutes, for magnesium boost and cbd capsule( since is legal now)and apply heating pad.

Oil of oregano capsules,3 am and 3 pm.- for sinus/allergy, lyme, various antibacterial and antiviral applications.prevacid , 30 mg dose. (OTC)for intermittent gastritis acc. to symptoms.

Most Active