uncomfortable

thinblueline
on 4/11/22 8:58 am

Sometime in October i will be having SX and i have told myself numerous times to join a weight loss forum so i can share with others and RELATE TO OTHER PEOPLES STRUGGLES AND THOUGHTS HOWEVER I DONT WANT TO OPEN MYSELF UP TO LETTING people "IN" IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ( sorry about the caps i didn't realize they were until i looked up ) anyway i do look forward to sharing , thank you for taking the time in reading this i do appreciate it.My name is Rich but everyone calls me Coop, take care.

Coop

hollykim
on 4/11/22 10:09 pm, edited 4/13/22 1:14 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On April 11, 2022 at 3:58 PM Pacific Time, thinblueline wrote:

Sometime in October i will be having SX and i have told myself numerous times to join a weight loss forum so i can share with others and RELATE TO OTHER PEOPLES STRUGGLES AND THOUGHTS HOWEVER I DONT WANT TO OPEN MYSELF UP TO LETTING people "IN" IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ( sorry about the caps i didn't realize they were until i looked up ) anyway i do look forward to sharing , thank you for taking the time in reading this i do appreciate it.My name is Rich but everyone calls me Coop, take care.

Coop

welcome, we are glad you are here. The messsge board is not as active as it once was. There are still ppl here to help though. it is hard to learn to open up but it can happen in time.

Partlypollyanna
on 4/12/22 3:57 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I think you have to be wiling to participate to get anything out of these types of message boards but what you share is always up to you. Have you settled on what type of surgery you will be having? The sub-threads tend to be more active than the general thread.

There is a sub-thread for Men that is pretty active (making an assumption based on your name only); the RNY daily thread is open to all comers regardless of surgery type, and I think the other surgery specific ones (DS and VSG) are regularly active too.

Good luck in your process

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
Slim For the Summer (2024)
Melaya · 0 replies · 1115 views