My Stomach hit the Floor after lose 300 pounds what are some things I can do help me with...

MetalHeadCHICK
on 5/12/22 8:45 pm

I started to notice My Stomach hit the Floor after lose 300 pounds what are some things I can do help me with the excess skin on my stomach

Partlypollyanna
on 5/13/22 11:51 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Congratulations on your accomplishment! I don't know that there's really much that can be done with the excess skin besides skin removal surgery. You should work with your doctor to document any physical issues that you may have because of the excess skin (rashes, back pain, quality of life, etc) and see if you can get approved for surgery. Good luck!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/22 5:05 pm
RNY on 09/01/12

I'd look online to see if there are surgeons that do excess skin removal using your insurance near you and also ask your bariatric surgeon for a referral

. He/ she needs to document rashes you may have rubbing and chafing and so forth . Taking dated pictures and sending them to your surgical team will help you get insurance approval faster . But honestly you should have no problem with what you've lost ( CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! )

If you're near NY City I can refer you to an amazing bariatric surgical team who are experts in getting instant insurance approval for not just bariatric surgery but excess skin removal too ... PM me if you like

Most Active