WHOA CBD !!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/22 4:00 pm
RNY on 09/01/12

I bought a little container of neck/back relief cbd and honey cream at my supermarket.

Wow did it work !!! I feel sleepy and so relaxed like a noodle ..... this is GREAT!!!

Kathleen W.
on 5/16/22 10:02 am - Lancaster, PA

I use CBD oils and ointments all the time. They really work for me.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

catwoman7
on 5/16/22 1:20 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I bought some in Italy to help me sleep (and get over the jet lag). Worked better than melatonin!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Zimbareata
on 5/20/22 12:48 am
VSG on 03/31/22

Hi be careful tondont have problem with blood cloth some time cbd go in bloodstream and do strange changes also cbd can make you super hungry you may gain waleight without knowing be careful exercise is better before sleep walking stationary biking make you tired and you gone sleep better
I did use CBD I gain weight pretty bad I end up with blood cloths saved my life at the last minute so I advice you to be careful please

I end up with 2 surgery to strengthen my neck and spine and realize CBD wasn't a good idea for relaxing my body it did more bad than god I tell you all this just to keep in mind and reconsider what this good for you

Zenasavan
on 6/20/22 5:25 pm

I have no idea, CBD edibles helped me, in order to fall asleep.

DianaAllan
on 6/29/22 6:38 am, edited 6/29/22 6:06 pm

That's right, but the interesting thing is that it doesn't cause you any addiction, unlike marijuana, alcohol, cigarettes or any of the harder drugs. They're recommended by doctors and they're legal, and I think it's cool. I myself use cbd edibles canada, when I feel bad, especially after working three weeks without a holiday, feel very tense and realize that you need to rest, and CBD helps me.

FinallyBecomingMe
on 9/5/22 7:12 am

Since they've been moved to the front and center aisles of most vitamin stores .... CBD products must be prone to shoplifting-which means , to me that one , they're effective and two, they're expensive.

anything that works to relieve chronic pain will make desperate sufferers act desperately- just look at how intensively the OTC pain reliever aisle is monitored in any drug store .

They say innocent and long suffering seniors on fixed incomes are the ones store security most often catches ( and I pray releases too) . What a hairball - especially after we took most prescription pain meds away without substituting anything else

DiegoKnox
on 10/16/22 4:11 pm, edited 10/20/22 11:47 am

Hello there, guys. Actually, CBD can't get you high. You just feel relieved, and it's the best part of it. When I had an anxiety disorder, my doctor prescribed CBD oil by this brand weedofficials.com. Thankfully for me, it worked well. So, mostly I take CBD before going to bed. I work out 3-4 times a week, and CBD oil helps me fall asleep and reduces muscle pain. So, that's it. Btw, what CBD do you take? What brand is it? Thanks in advance for sharing. Best wishes to you all, guys.

Most Active