Search Topics not working

Cindy W.
on 7/22/22 4:03 am

Hi All, I have enjoyed reading information from many folks, although I would like to search for topics of interest within the forums. I've use the "search this forum" and it returns a page showing failed link. I've tried various topics, also used my cell phone and laptop. Nothing seems to work. If you are aware of this or a way around it, please let me know.

I am 12 years out from BPD/DS and still appreciate every pound I have lost. I've gained back a little, but am working on that.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Cindy

catwoman7
on 7/22/22 5:21 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I just tried a search and got the same result - "Internal Server Error". Sounds like some technical issue on their end. I'm sure they'll have it going again sometime today..

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

hollykim
on 7/22/22 7:19 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On July 22, 2022 at 11:03 AM Pacific Time, Cindy W. wrote:

Hi All, I have enjoyed reading information from many folks, although I would like to search for topics of interest within the forums. I've use the "search this forum" and it returns a page showing failed link. I've tried various topics, also used my cell phone and laptop. Nothing seems to work. If you are aware of this or a way around it, please let me know.

I am 12 years out from BPD/DS and still appreciate every pound I have lost. I've gained back a little, but am working on that.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Cindy

scroll all the way down to the bottom of any page, click the contact us link snd you can report technical problems.

Cindy W.
on 7/22/22 2:35 pm

Thank you so much. I found it and did report.

White Dove
on 7/22/22 1:38 pm - Warren, OH

It is an old technology and does not work well when it is working. Just use Google and add obesityhelp to your sear*****uiry

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Cindy W.
on 7/22/22 2:35 pm

Awesome. I am going to try this next. Thank You!!

olehvgrn
on 8/6/22 10:52 am

The same!

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/22 8:34 am

I have this issue too!

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/22 3:32 am

I have this issue too

Most Active