angelkeel77’s Posts

angelkeel77
on 5/25/19 2:21 am
Topic: RE: Hunger 2 weeks after sleeve surgery

I feel so defeated and depressed. I had sleeve surgery on May 6 and I'm having trouble with hunger and eating things I'm not supposed to. Please don't judge me cause I'm already beating myself up enough for everyone. I have lost 17 pounds since surgery, but it would be more if I hadn't cheated a few times. I caved and ate a small piece of meatloaf, and another day some chicken salad and a piece of sushi. It did make me sick and I vomited. I'm so scared that I have already wrecked my surgery. My surgeon is not a very person and he intimidates me and I'm too scared to tell him what I did. He's well known to talk to obese people like they are stupid, and I'm already an emotional wreck. I used him because he was my only option through my insurance. Do y'all think I wrecked my surgery? I'm not doing this everyday, and I'm getting better with temptation. What tips do you guys have to help me with hunger? I think a lot of it is in my mind. I greatly appreciate any helpful comments and God bless ?

angelkeel77
on 1/14/15 6:18 pm
Topic: RE: Surgery with Tenncare Insurance

Hi i have tenncare (medicaid), I live in Tennessee and I was wondering does anyone know of any doctors that accept tenncare for wls? Thank you. :)

Most Active