An10222’s Posts

An10222
on 5/31/19 5:51 am
Topic: RE: SIBO

Thank you so much! You should blog yourself, I'd follow you! Thank you for your guidance I'd be lost without your personal experiences and the "real" that I need to hear and understand. Please keep writing any info is truly welcomed. I'm going to the site you recommended! Have a wonderful weekend! H.A.L.A B.

An10222
on 5/29/19 3:34 pm

Oh my goodness Thank you so much for this information. I'm so confused but feel a lot better after reading your response. It is so helpful! I'm going to follow your advice and see what happens. My drs ignored me before I ever knew about SIBO I'd been complaining about all the symptoms associated with SIBO for more than 8 months. The pains the gas and bloating so uncomfortable all the time. Nothing goes in my mouth that doesn't hurt or makes nauseous and pooping. It's no way to live. Another journey I have to go on I guess. That's ok I feel more informed and less scared. Thank you for kindness and taking the time to help me. ?? ANDREA

An10222
on 5/28/19 9:45 pm

Thank you catwoman7. I hope so too!

An10222
on 5/28/19 7:07 pm

HI everyone, I've recently been diagnosed with SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth) I've spoken to my dietician about a low FODMAP diet. Whatever that is, I'm slowly learning. I'm taking 14 days xifaxan antibiotic. Does SIBO go away? For more than 8 months now Ive complained to my drs, pa's, pcp, gi dr, of severe stomach pains, flatulence, belching, bloating just feeling awful, right after I start eating or drinking, then all the time, day and night. VSG 3/2018 RNY 7/2018 the SIBO breath test was just ordered this month and of course it was positive. I had every SIBO symptom but no one thought of it for over 8 months. Oh well. Will that stuff get any better? Just hearing others advice or experiences re: SIBO would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Most Active