Anujhteb’s Posts

Anujhteb
on 2/17/19 1:38 pm
Topic: RE: 3 day VSG post op

Thank you, I will definitely try upping my water intake. That's definitely the hardest thing lol. Have a great day

Anujhteb
on 2/17/19 1:34 pm

Hello, yes it is. Thank you so much, I'm still gonna let my doctor know . I have my one week post op appt on Tuesday we'll speak on it then. Propping the legs while sitting is a very good idea, thank you again. Enjoy your Sunday!

Anujhteb
on 2/16/19 3:35 pm

Hello, Haley,

It's ok to be critical since you don't know me. Everyone's experience is different in my case while at the hospital I was getting 4-5k steps after my surgery. Out of 6people that had had the surgery that day, I was the only one that was allowed to go home. I had no pain no vomiting and had nausea once. Coming out I have been drinking 50oz of liquid by doing 1oz every 10min using my timer on my phone. So for me at now 4days post op I walk up and down stairs at home and walk at the mall to get my steps. As for my legs, today the feeling is gone. Thanks for trying to answer my question and the criticism. Have a great day

Anujhteb
on 2/16/19 3:16 pm

Thank you so much for your reply, definitely will tell him. I have an appointment on Tuesday morning so I'll mention it then. Have a great day

Anujhteb
on 2/15/19 3:53 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'm also newly sleeved. I'm 3days post op. I was wondering if it was normal for my legs to feel heavy and tight after the surgery. I'm walking everyday getting 10,000 steps in so I don't know why my legs feel like this. Should I worry and talk to my surgeon? Thanks for listening

Most Active