Blubbergut’s Posts

Blubbergut
on 10/15/22 9:57 am
Topic: RE: I canâ??t get myself to go to a dr, so humiliated. I really need to tho I gained 70lbs and Iââ

I gained 70 lbs most of which is fat on my stomach. My waist is 44inches on a skinny day. I weigh about 180 lbs I was 110to135 till 2 years or so ago. I just stopped caring what I ate and porked up to this. I know abdominal fat is particularly dangerous and I snore really bad now and my knees and ankles hurt and I get outta breath after like 3 stairs. I don?t know if I?m technically obese enough to get help, but I look it. Mi body fat is almost 50% and my fat waist I thought mite qualify me but I?m so embarrassed. I have no good reason for getting so fat . What?s a visit like if u go to your pcp for a fat belly?

Blubbergut
on 10/8/22 8:22 pm
Topic: RE: I canâ??t get myself to go to a dr, so humiliated. I really need to tho I gained 70lbs and Iââ

I gained 70 lbs most of which is fat on my stomach. My waist is 44inches on a skinny day. I weigh about 180 lbs I was 110to135 till 2 years or so ago. I just stopped caring what I ate and porked up to this. I know abdominal fat is particularly dangerous and I snore really bad now and my knees and ankles hurt and I get outta breath after like 3 stairs. I don?t know if I?m technically obese enough to get help, but I look it. Mi body fat is almost 50% and my fat waist I thought mite qualify me but I?m so embarrassed. I have no good reason for getting so fat . What?s a visit like if u go to your pcp for a fat belly?

Most Active