JerseyGirl94’s Posts

JerseyGirl94
on 4/3/23 2:31 pm
Topic: RE: Hi I'm new on Obesity Help and look for some support and help

Thank you for sharing your story, Roxanne. It sounds like you've been through a lot, and I'm glad to hear that you have found support in your partner. It's great that you're seeking information and support to improve your health. Remember, making small, sustainable changes can make a big difference. You can do this! Best of luck on your journey.

JerseyGirl94
on 4/3/23 2:14 pm
Topic: RE: How to respond to someone who is being well, "nosy"

A polite response could be "Thank you for asking, but I prefer not to discuss personal matters with acquaintances

JerseyGirl94
on 4/3/23 8:10 am
Topic: RE: Be Motivated Always! Do not Give Up!

Your Weight Loss Testimony is very inspiring and I hope one day I can be successful like you

JerseyGirl94
on 4/3/23 8:08 am
Topic: RE: My Biggest Weight Loss Goal

I always struggle with my weight every since I was child, people would call me bunch names in school. But the 1 thing that always cheer me up from bad day at school Is watching New Jersey Devil games with my stepfather who was huge fan just see his face light up watching them and spend time with was best feeling in world because he didn't judge me about my weight. Over years he hasn't been doing well and my weight has been sky rocket to almost 500 lbs.So I've Finally decided to take the step about my weight and began reading and Researching on So I can lose weight and be their to take care of him, and one of my weight loss goal is to take him New Jersey Devils game and I don't have to worried about if I can fit in sit.

JerseyGirl94
on 4/3/23 8:04 am
Topic: RE: Looking for Surgeon in Garden State

Looking for a weight loss surgeon in New Jersey? Comment me for recommendations and advice on finding the right surgeon."

JerseyGirl94
on 4/2/23 11:55 am
Topic: RE: Hi I'm new on Obesity Help and look for some support and help

Hi Roxanne, it takes a lot of courage to share your story and I want to commend you for taking the first step in seeking support. It sounds like you have faced many challenges in your life so far, but also have found love and support in your partner.Remember that making changes to your lifestyle takes time and effort, but it's worth it in the long run. Every small step counts, and with patience and perseverance, you can improve your health and achieve your dreams.

JerseyGirl94
on 4/2/23 7:30 am
Topic: RE: Looking for a Surgeon in New Jersey

Does anybody know a good weight loss Surgeon in New Jersey

JerseyGirl94
on 4/1/23 9:47 pm
Topic: RE: One of my Weight Loss Goals

I always struggle with my weight every since I was child, people would call me bunch names in school. But the 1 thing that always cheer me up from bad day at school Is watching New Jersey Devil games with my stepfather who was huge fan just see his face light up watching them and spend time with was best feeling in world because he didn't judge me about my weight. Over years he hasn't been doing well and my weight has been sky rocket to almost 500 lbs.So I've Finally decided to take the step about my weight and began reading and Researching on So I can lose weight and be their to take care of him, and one of my weight loss goal is to take him New Jersey Devils game and I don't have to worried about if I can fit in sit.

Most Active