still no answer x-post

Patti Johnson
on 7/26/12 7:16 am - Mooers, NY
Back from Saranac Lake and Dr. Hill's office. have to be on this feeding tube for at least 6 more weeks:( This really sucks! He still can't figure out what is going on and he's been to every advanced conference in the country and is actively still searching for an answer. I know he's not giving up and I know he's really trying to figure this out..... but it is still discouraging to have so much stomach pain and literally not able to get anything down let alone keep it down. I've ner had the dry heaves and vomiting so much in my whole life . I am living on baby food and tube feedings. Not sure what quailty of life this is, but I guess it is what it is.
  Patti Surgery date June 2,2011
BW -242 SW-219 CW-204 Goal - 120            
mom41
on 8/5/12 10:26 am
 im so very sorry for you. I will be praying for you. 

jewel-twin
on 8/12/12 11:49 am - Canada
thinking of you. I hope he finds an answer soon!
OH2012
on 8/31/12 1:50 pm - OH
Hoping this is just a season of trial and praying that you will be better soon.
rmt77468
on 12/6/12 7:17 am - TX

Are you better now?

Patti Johnson
on 3/19/13 5:53 am - Mooers, NY

It's been 8 months and I still can't keep anything down, vomited so much I now have a dilated stoma. i really wish I never had this surgery.

Patti Surgery date June 2,2011
BW -242 SW-219 CW-204 Goal - 120            
StrawWalker
on 6/10/13 2:39 am
If you are taking Vitamin D.....try stopping it. Some people are VERY sensitive to it. Symptoms are vomiting, constipation, residual pain anywhere in abdomen and chest cavity. Worth a shot. Let me know if you try it how it works out.
Take care
StrawWalker

Start 290, Current 180, Goal 150
juleskar
on 6/10/13 2:47 am
I hope & pray your doctors can find the answers needed to get you well. Keep us updated!!
Saababy
on 6/28/13 1:03 pm - Templeton, MA
My name is Liz. I whole-heartedly agree - It does suck?? I dont have a feeding tube but i have been dealing with constant nausea and/or pain since my surgery four and a half years ago! I have had so many endoscopies i lost count. I almost always had ulcers which meant i got dehydrated (still do) so i am in and out of the hospital. I am getting monthly Iron IV's and B-12 shots, etc. I have had two revisions too. It sucks to know this could be my life forever.
I am considering a reversal. I really think i have to do it. I dont want to go back to being 300lbs again but which is worse, the way i feel now or gaining weight?
Have you considered a reversal?
TTFN (TAA TAA FOR NOW)   SAABABY!
reversedgrace08
on 1/2/15 8:43 am

I know this post is from quite some time ago but I was wondering, hoping you have gotten to a place where you feel better. Did you ever get the reversal?

Grace

Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 864 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8461 views
Misery Loves Company
lbmg · 1 replies · 9025 views
I want it reversed!
fatfifty · 8 replies · 10998 views