60 lbs down from 90lb regain and looking for support

Robin D.
on 6/27/18 11:26 pm - Nor Cal, CA

Hello,

I'm 90 lbs down from my highest (315) and 60 lbs down from my pregnancy regain of 90 lbs (280). I'm looking for support groups, advice, etc to help me lose the last 30 of my regain and another 20 to 40 beyond that. My body seems to be at a set point (220), and I'm fighting hard to get myself back into wonderland. I've got an instagram for support, but local support would be great. Also, if anyone who has also gone through this (actually losing the regain) and would like to give me some suggestions/advice as I continue my journey, I'd appreciate it.

Robin

My insta is robinsgettingfit, if you want to support me (and get support) there.

Feb 05 - 315 lbs surgery-- Feb 06 - 187 lbs--May 08 - 200 at son's birth --Aug 08- 235 (due 2 Fenugreek--given to increase breast milk & gained 35 lbs from it.) --  Oct 10 - 280 daughter born (due to bed rest, hospital visits,& gestational diabetes) -Feb 12 - 280 tackling regain--Mar 13 restart- 240 (using rules of the pouch & exercising 2-3xday

TimDonsei
on 3/9/23 4:00 am

Keep up the good work, and know that there are people out there rooting for you!

RaynatWinters
on 3/9/23 5:35 am

You've made amazing progress, and I admire your determination to reach your goals. Losing weight can be tough, but having a support system can make all the difference.

RaynatWinters
on 3/9/23 6:26 am
On March 9, 2023 at 1:35 PM Pacific Time, RaynatWinters wrote:

You've made amazing progress, and I admire your determination to reach your goals. Losing weight can be tough, but having a support system can make all the difference.

Have you considered joining a local support group or finding an online community? I've found that surrounding myself with people who are also on a weight loss journey has been incredibly helpful. I also wanted to suggest checking out podaimaperformance.com. I truly believe that their approach to fitness and nutrition could be beneficial for you as you continue on your journey. Lastly, I want to remind you to be kind to yourself. Losing weight is a process, and it's important to celebrate the progress you've already made.

Most Active