WAZZUP 2 WEEKS PO

lisazvocalz
on 12/2/08 12:04 pm, edited 12/2/08 12:08 pm - Denver, CO
I FEEL FANTASTIC!  I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FREAKIN'  GREAT I FEEL.  I FEEL NO PAIN MY SCARS ARE BARELY VISIBLE AND MY SURGEON SAYS I LOOK GREAT. 

I AM SO FULL OF JOY, THANKS, AND HOPE RIGHT NOW, I THINK I AM GONNA EXPLODE. JUST LOOKING AT ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE COME SO FAR AND KNOWING THAT I'M ON MY WAY THERE IS JUST SOO OVERWHELMINGLY UNBELIEVABLE.  

A SKINNY ME...?  WHAT....I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I.... AM GONNA BE SKINNY, BUT I HAVE LOST 35 LB'S SO FAR.  16 BEFORE SURGERY AND 19 AFTER.  THIS IS REALLY WORKING! 

I THANK EACH AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO GAVE ME A KIND WORD OR ANSWERED A QUESTION OR GAVE ME HELPFUL INFO. OR PRAYED FOR ME OR EVEN JUST SAID HI.  THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH.

I AM ON MY WAY SO WATCH OUT I'M GONNA BE TOO HOT TO HANDLE AND TOO COLD TO HOLD. LOL

~BEAUTY REFLECTS THE IMAGE THAT LIES WITHIN~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lisa H.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kinda ironic
Birthday:     01/07/80
Rebirthday:11/17/08 

mstanyat
on 12/2/08 12:22 pm
Hey Lisa.... glad to see you back. I  am glad all is well. I am 1 week post op and i thought it was just me. but you do feel good dont you? I am so happy for you.

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

lisazvocalz
on 12/2/08 12:33 pm - Denver, CO

HEY THERE MS TANYA.  CONGRATS ON YOUR WEEK.  WE ARE ON OUR WAY.  IT WAS SCARY TO THINK OF ALL THE THINGS THAT COULD GO WRONG BUT WE MADE IT!  NOW WE GOTTA WORK THIS TOOL.

~BEAUTY REFLECTS THE IMAGE THAT LIES WITHIN~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lisa H.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kinda ironic
Birthday:     01/07/80
Rebirthday:11/17/08 

ndspelman
on 12/2/08 1:36 pm - FL
I'm happy to see we are all in the same boat. I am 2 weeks out today as well, and i've been  bouncing around here like a 14 year old.  I had my 1st checkup today and have lost 33lbs total, 18 since surgery. Im on day 3 of cardio. I see some of these ppl drop 100lbs in like 5 or 6 months and it amazes me. I hope i can get on that bandwagon and still remain healthy. tmrw i start the b12 and calcium citrate. im on soft foods, but am having a hard time finding recipes, i dont meet with my nutritionist until friday, ive been living off of tuna salad, pureed blackbeans, and jello and yogurt.

Anyone want to share some good recipes with a sistah? Hit me on the bl. I could sure use some imagination. I wasnt much of a cook before surgery, so imagine where i am now....i wonder does red lobster puree?
Biggie Smalls
on 12/2/08 8:07 pm - Chocolate City, DC
Congrats!!!  Isn't it a wonderful feeling!!  Glad you all are doing well!
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/08 10:14 pm - H-Town, TX
Good to hear you are doing and feeling great!! Keep workin it on out girl!!
caramel_2
on 12/2/08 10:15 pm - New Haven, CT

Congrats to you I know you will be the schitt!!!  here['s to a new u in 2009!!

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely who others think you are!

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/08 10:31 pm - syracuse, NY
GO LISA   GO LISA
blessed32
on 12/2/08 10:50 pm

I know what you are talking about. I seem to have more engery now. I have lost a total of 31lbs. I will have my treadmill delivered sometime this week so I can begin walking it out. I am grateful for the tool as well.

Lets continue on and work this tool to it's fullness.

“When we don’t master a lesson in life, it keeps coming back at us until we do. "

Covahboy
on 12/2/08 11:31 pm - Euclid, OH
Congrads....and make sure you work your tool, check my pics and profile out....I'm 6 months out...and look @ me....!!!

I'm living this surgery and not letting the surgery live me...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2010 views