Haterville, U.S.A.....Population: 1 pink woman!!! {Kinda Long}

*Melting Chocolate*
on 12/2/08 7:37 pm - Miami, FL
When I first decided to have WLS....and went to the information siminar in August of 2007, I told one of my co-workers, this 50 something pink woman about it. She was the happiest camper for me. She even said she was considering lookin into it...and a few weeks later gave me the great news that she had researched a surgeon in the area...and was supposed to be going to his info siminar.  Time went by...she never went to get the info...or get started with her process.  The closer I got to my date...the more excited she was for me. I had my surgery in late January...and returned to work in mid Febuary. I dont see this particular co-worker often because I work 11p-7a....and she dosent come into the office until about 8:30.  One morning in lets say Mid March...she came in early...just to see "lil ole me". She exclaimed how happy she was for me. when I asked her how things were going with her process....she replied.." I was waiting to see how and if you come out ok" Well gosh, thanks for the well wishes!!! 

Fast forward a few months....say June-ish. I would happen to see her because I've stayed in the office a lot later than normal....I'll pass by her desk....as I always have with her....gleefully speak to her....and normally getting the same in a response, now I get a "half arsed" hello.  She refuses to even hold her head up and look at me as I walk by her. One of the other co-workers who still encourages me...and is just as excited as she has always been....was in awe after not seeing me for so long....she calls me "skinny minny"...she and I was walking past the pink lady's desk, she says to her "Diane, look at her....look at her....dosent she look great?"  The pink woman Diane realizes that its me she is refering to, she says..." Oh, I've seen her already....she isnt new to me. The other woman(cheryl) asked her..."whats eatin you".....she goes, "nothing, you just actin like she the first woman to ever loose weight.  I just walked away singing under my breath Jill scott's "Hate on me, hater".

Day of surgy:396  Current: 242  Goal: 200

Faith *
on 12/2/08 7:59 pm, edited 12/2/08 8:02 pm
Shavara, no one can still your joy!  You are going through a beautiful and amazing transformation.  I will sing along with you... "Hate on me, hater."

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

*Melting Chocolate*
on 12/3/08 3:16 am - Miami, FL
Girl....you've got that right.......my joy is the one thing she and nobody  else can have. Cause they aint the ones who gave it to me. Thank You Faith....I only recently realized that this is exactly that....a TRANSFORMATION!!! We'll keep on sangin sistah!!

Kim B.
on 12/2/08 8:01 pm - OH

PRICELESS!!!!!! 

Good Morning Beautiful...wasn't that the BEST feeling ever!  Hate on Hater!

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

*Melting Chocolate*
on 12/3/08 3:18 am - Miami, FL
Girl, priceless was an understatement.....I felt like Mrs. Scott herself with the pride I felt walkin and sangin!!

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/2/08 8:07 pm
  Yea - that mofo got something eating her up on the inside..... the green eyed DEVIL!!!!!

she prolly got a voodoo doll of you at her desk she secretly feeds jelly doughnuts to..... LMAO!!!!

Keep doin you!  That just lets you know you are on the RIGHT track!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

*Melting Chocolate*
on 12/3/08 3:20 am - Miami, FL
You know what....she do got a desk fulla dolls ova there....hummmm.  LOL. That may be the stall im havin....brb....gotta get my Knee high private eye on this one!!!

Biggie Smalls
on 12/2/08 8:13 pm, edited 12/2/08 8:14 pm - Chocolate City, DC
AWH dang Shavara.  She's sad though because she hasn't gotten up the courage to do what you did.  That's all.  You keep doing you and even though she's being negative right now, I bet seeing you is really making her think twice.  Maybe she'll get up the courage to get it done! 

Outside of that, you are looking GOOD.  Someone called me you on a post a week or so ago.  I was like I'm not Shavara but thanks for the compliment!  SHe's beautiful! 

Keep working that tool MaMA!
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

*Melting Chocolate*
on 12/3/08 3:26 am - Miami, FL
Maybe you're right....cuz a few cups of courage was shole what I needed when the schitt hit the fan....and they was rollin me into the O.R.

Girl, I saw that post last week. I was so elated that they picked someone so purty  to confuse me with. LOL Thanks Shawty's Sexy.....you doin the heyll outta the dayum thang ya self ova thurr!! Cant wait to see you in D.C. 

I'm brangin my new boo with me....imma have to wipe the drool offa ha chin when she lays eyes on you, and tell her "no baby...she isnt "family"....we cant take her home wit us"!!

Star Jones
on 12/3/08 6:38 am - National Harbor, MD
LMAO! Are you bringing the gansta broads from last time! I think I clutched my purse!!

Can't wait to see the new you in February! You are looking marvelous ma! And keep brushing your shoulder off!

~Shani~
I've been pudgy, chubby, thick, and now fat........Imma give thin a go round!!!

SW-262, size 18W, 5'6"
CW-168 1/15/2010
GW-162
94 Lbs down...6 more to go...changed goal to see Onderland for a hot second!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2004 views