MORNING BAF!!!

Biggie Smalls
on 12/2/08 9:18 pm - Chocolate City, DC
Popping in to say HEEEEYYYY again this morning.  Hope everyone is on track, taking their vitamins, getting in the water, protein etc. 

I have to say that my body was a lil tired and I was NOT going to work out this mornng till I got a lil note from a friend that served as motivation

Thank you INSPIRE - I swear that name TRULY fits you!!!

Well, I'm on my way to get in my 30 mins of Walk Away the pounds and 30 minutes of the biggest loser Body Sculpting.  Hoping to get to 20 minutes with Hip Hop Abs this evening.  Please  I don't break and ankle!!  LOL. 

Make it a GREAT DAY BAF!!!
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

Faith *
on 12/2/08 9:26 pm
Good Morning!  I will  that you don't break an ankle if you will  that I don't strain or pull a muscle at the gym today.  You have a great day too!

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Biggie Smalls
on 12/2/08 10:44 pm - Chocolate City, DC
I will keep you in my PRAYERS FAITH LMAO
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

Dalexis
on 12/2/08 9:28 pm - Brooklyn, NY

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."   Plutach.  Not true, for there are always more worlds to conquer.

www.myspace.com/dalexis863

Biggie Smalls
on 12/2/08 10:44 pm - Chocolate City, DC
HEY BIG BROVA!!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/08 9:30 pm - Georgia Peach, MD
Good morning, SS!  Nice avatar picture of you.

I will drink 128 ounces of water, take all vitamins, and have 1 protein shake.

Already worked out this morning and feeling great.

Wishing you a beautiful day.
Kim B.
on 12/2/08 9:33 pm - OH

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/08 9:39 pm - Georgia Peach, MD
Biggie Smalls
on 12/2/08 10:47 pm - Chocolate City, DC
Morning Cookie!   Thank you! 

Just finished my workout and feel WONDERFUL. So glad i did it. 

I've already had 24 oz of water.  Will working a minimum of 64 oz. 

Eating Weight Control Oatmeal will wait 30 min and take all my vitamis and have a protien shake before I head out the door

Wishing you a beautiful day as well.

Shirley E.
on 12/2/08 9:34 pm - Lexington Park, MD
Good morning everyone and have a blessed Wednesday!!

Start/Current/Goal ~ 373.5/230/180

"Faith can give us the courage to face the uncertainties of the future"  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2003 views