Did I hear you correctly...

Sis'ta "T" Bone
on 12/3/08 12:49 am - Miami, FL
After going through the pre-op approval process and talking with family members, I had decided that I would not persue revision so aggressively.  Having not communicated with my doctor's office in over three weeks, I figured, "Out of sight, out of mind" until I got a call yesterday.  I was told that I had been approved for a revision - from band to bypass.

So, how do I feel? !  My sister says, "Go for it!" My best friend says  for guidance, and my dear husband, doesn't like the idea at all - due to plastic surgery during Christmas of 2004 that left me very ill.

Any advice that could calm my nerves, my surgery date is Dec. 30 (possibly sooner if I can move the date due to winter recess) .
Sis'ta Thick-Bone from Sunny So. FL
Believing that God's intentions are for us to prosper. (I Corr. 2:9)

Sheila Slim
on 12/3/08 12:57 am - Clinton, MD
Hey there!  Only you can decide what's best for YOU.  If it's the right choice you will have peace regarding it.  Good luck on your decision
hershey dream
on 12/3/08 12:58 am - Duluth, GA
I read a bit of your profile....if it were me, I'd pray about it and seek the revision. 
Life is not about making it through the storm....but learning how to dance in the rain.      
mstanyat
on 12/3/08 1:00 am
I agree... I dont know anything about revision, so I wouldnt dare open my mouth to advise someone. so with that said you have to make the decision for you. Sincerely pray about the situation. I wish you the best in whatever you choose.

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

* Amanda *.
on 12/3/08 3:16 am - Chicago, IL
I just revised from band to bypass and it is not an easy decision. I am with your best friend pray for guidance. Best wishes to you whatever you decide.
GorgeousIsa
on 12/3/08 7:26 am - Philly-delphia, PA
There is a revision forum that would probably help with your decicion...Good luck either way.
HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2004 views