ITS BEEN A WHILE......

Rawbiz
on 12/3/08 3:52 am, edited 12/3/08 4:02 am - Los Angeles, CA
Hello all, its been a while since Ive posted anything. All is well though. I just got back from Touring Europe with Kanye West, so Ive been staying fairly busy. I thought I was gonna gain weight cause I wasnt able to eat the way I wanted to, and havent hit the gym since sometime in october, but I managed to loose 7 pounds over that period of time, and went down a shirt size, I was very shocked,lol.... I managed to make it to Texas to visit with my family for thanksgiving. It was a really cool trip, however it was a bit weird seeing that it was the 1st holiday without my grandmother. To top it all off, my grandfathers birthday was a couple weeks ago, my grandmothers birthday was last week, and their wedding anniversary was a few days ago. November has always been a special month for our family. However, I did manage to eat really good, my portions were hella small, but I ate pretty much anything I wanted. And to my surprise I got on the scale when I got home last night and it said I had gained about 11 pounds since last tue,lol..... I know thats not possible, so i guess its water or something, or maybe from me traveling or something. My mom is doing really well too, she looks good, Im proud of her. Shes down like 95 pounds so far. I kept staring at her,lol.... Im not use to seeing her so thin, and seeing her get checked out by men the way they were on her,lol.... My family kept teasing us, saying that we been sharin crack pipes,lol...... But they were happy with the changes that we have been making. Here are some before and after pics. The Before Picture was taken Last Thanksgiving, and the After Pic was taken this Thanksgiving. I think I can see a difference, you be the judge. And for those of you that havent paid me a visit in a while, I posted a few new pix. Come holla at me

Rawbiz

BEFORE:
Photobucket

AFTER:
Photobucket
RAW~BIZ (Noun) : A being whose ORDINARY is EXTRAORDINARY Free Image Hosting
(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 3:55 am, edited 12/3/08 4:09 am

Its good to see you back. Your second pic didn't show up though.

Rawbiz
on 12/3/08 4:03 am - Los Angeles, CA
 Thanks ;-) problem fixed
(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 4:33 am
You and your mom look great!
Jus ChanJ N ME
on 12/3/08 3:57 am, edited 12/3/08 3:57 am
Hey Raw,

You lookin good dude.  Keep up the good work.

ETA:  Your moms is looking hella fly too.

In my opinion Beachbody has THE very best weight loss products around.  Would you like to join me on my P90X Journey? Please click the link below to Join My Team or to learn more about the products: 

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/juschanjnme

Rawbiz
on 12/3/08 4:04 am - Los Angeles, CA
 Thanks, yea moms lookin good, Im proud of her
Its_My_Season
on 12/3/08 4:05 am, edited 12/3/08 4:05 am - IL
Your Moms looks great.

Great to see you back!

Rawbiz
on 12/3/08 5:48 am - Los Angeles, CA
Kim B.
on 12/3/08 4:10 am - OH
Hey handsome....so glad to hear all is well with you!
Thanks for the update on your Mom.  You both look fantastic!

How was it working with Kanye? Is he cool peeps?

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

Rawbiz
on 12/3/08 4:19 am - Los Angeles, CA
 Yae was real cool, thats why it trips me out when he gets on TV cause he flips,lol.... Thanks for the love though ;-)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1124 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2008 views