Hot sizzling emotional mess

QueenDe
on 12/3/08 8:54 am - Indianapolis, IN
Hey BAF
I am a HOT SIZZLING MESS today.  My surgery is in 5 days, I completed the nutritional class
yesterday, totally overwhelmed and I turned 40 today .  All this stuff that I must do to prepare and maintain is driving me crazy A** H***.  I want to cry   , pray   , and scream matter of fact I am going to do all of them.  I am allowing False Evidence Appearing Real to consume me I am asking for some encouragement as I walk this journey that so many of you have.  I have questions, but I am realizing everyone's journey is different.  I need more faith in my self that with determination I can be successful at this program and utilize this tool to the best of my ability.    Please share your experience prior to surgery or am I just going INSANE.  The one thing I am sure of I am not UNIQUE in this.

P.Y.T ..
on 12/3/08 9:01 am - Valley, AL
Trust me you not going insane. I'm still new to this myself but ill try to help. A few days before my surgery I was a nervous wreck. I was terrified all kinds of thoughs were running through my mind the biggest one "WHAT IF THIS DOESNT WORK FOR ME?" Well all i can say is it does. The day of my surgery my pastor prayed for me. Then me and my family prayed then i said a little prayer for myself. Yes I do believe in prayer it works. The drive to the hospital was about and hour hour 1/2 I was so at peace. NO NERVES nothing i was just excited to have this happen to me. I went in and came out with a bang! So Ms. De I will keep you in my prayers because I know that all will be well with you. Happy B-day also. Good Luck!

You Go Girl!
QueenDe
on 12/3/08 9:22 am - Indianapolis, IN
GOD is good all the time and all the time GOD is good.  You are right pray changes things.  I had to remember faith only has to be the size of a mustard seed.  Thank you

mstanyat
on 12/3/08 9:03 am
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 9:07 am
Yeah - you crazy.  there, feel better? 

Ok - my bad, couldn't resist - you know I ain't wrapped too tight...... tell you what - if you thinkin this ain't for you, spend some time looking at the pages of the mofos that post on here and think 'that could be me' - cause, with this surgery and following the rules - you TOO can be the 32 to 8/10 success (like yours truly) you TOO could be the one posting all the WOW moments that you see on here.....

Now - with that.... you TOO will be posting the 'omg! this dumpin is NO JOKE' or some shiot like that LOL - it all goes with the territory. 

Calm down, pray and know that GOD is on this journey with you - stop doing the walking and let him CARRY you................

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

QueenDe
on 12/3/08 9:21 am - Indianapolis, IN
LMAO- Okay keep it real, don't sugar coat it.  Half the battle is I am kinda aware of my insanity.

Thanks Mack Moma I have been reading the pages and like OOHH I can't wait.  I realize no pain no gain.  I am going to deal with some things in order to get to where I want to be.  You are a mess, thank you

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 9:31 am
  glad to help...... guess you can tell why that job on the suicide hotline ain't work out....mofo call talkin bout 'I'm jumpin' - I be like 'JUMP MOFO JUMP!!!!  WAIT - what's your PIN # to your debit card first tho???"

Ok - nuff jokes - you will be JUST fine - one thing that REALLY calmed me down was I point blank asked my surgeon "How many mofos you kill?"  He ain't even blink twice - told me he lost one person - but NEVER lost a 'first timer' the person he lost was a revision, and those are tricky.  THEN he told me he and his staff PRAY before each procedure he does..... I was cooler than a milkshake after that (there I go with the former fat girl food analogies lol).

Good luck girl - can't WAIT to hear your success stories!!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Tiffany G.
on 12/3/08 9:12 am
Well first, Happy Birthday!    What a nice present you are giving yourself.

The days before surgery were surreal to me.  It was kind of like a dream.  Everything looked foggy and hazy.  It was weird.  I was scared and nervous, but I tried to hide it and keep it under control.  I was also excited and ready to get it over with.  My best advice is just to acknowledge those emotions and trust that you will be ok.  Good luck to you!
~*Tiffany*~ my DS

ATL Diva 2009
on 12/3/08 10:04 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Be encouraged from Queen to another! I think back to only 7 months ago about how my post was pretty similar to yours and then I think back to reading others post about a week before their surgery and I think waht you're feeling is very normal. Calm down you will do fine this is a life changing journey that you are about to embark on. I got so nervous that I worked myself up into a panic and had a fever the day of surgery and it was postponed...talka bout nervous! But 7 months alater and 110 lbs gone I say every day it was the BEST decision I ever made.

HW 299/PS 286/CT 155 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
)

Faith *
on 12/3/08 8:16 pm
Happy Belated Birthday To You!

I believe that we have all experienced the FEAR and EXCITEMENT of the WLS process.  I want to encourage you and let you know that it is all worth it in the end and you will be okay.  Just continue to .

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 165 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1112 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 1989 views