How do you look sexy?(need advice)

ATL Diva 2009
on 12/3/08 9:32 am - Lawrenceville, GA
OK, I have always had this "child like" face and the more weight I lose the younger I look.   Even with make up I don't really think I look "sexy". I see a lot of women on the board that has this sex appeal and was wondering if you could take a look at my picture and give me some advice of sexing my make up and stop looking so damn wholesome.

HW 299/PS 286/CT 155 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
)

Inspire
on 12/3/08 9:38 am
Do you know how to feel sexy?  It's not the makeup.  It's what you exude. 

Tiffany G.
on 12/3/08 9:41 am
Exactly...  it's more attitude than anything.
~*Tiffany*~ my DS

Biggie Smalls
on 12/3/08 9:42 am - Chocolate City, DC
I was gonna say the same thing.  Sexy isn't what you wear or the make up you have on.  It's you.  Cause shoot I think Ima sexy MF even on my worse days.  LOL.  start by looking in the mirror in the morning as you leave or whenever and say Damn Ima sexy MUTHAFUCKA!!!  I do it all the time.  If it's not Ima sexy MF is DAMN it's a shame to be this pretty!  LOL. 
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 9:48 am
No disrespect but BULL****!!!!!  you ain't sexy in that pic you got JUST cause you feel good about who you is.......

THEM TITTIES IS NICE THAN A MOFO IN THAT TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Biggie Smalls
on 12/3/08 9:57 am - Chocolate City, DC
you ain't sexy in that pic you got JUST cause you feel good about who you is.......

THEM TITTIES IS NICE THAN A MOFO IN THAT TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MM YOu sippin on the yak???? 
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 10:02 am
NOPE - even a BLIND mofo can tell them titties is nice...... LMAO!!!!!!

You know you got nice ta tas..... quit playin!!!!!  I mean, you cute and fun and all that too - but umm - well, I'm jus sayin (I got a thing for titties no matter WHO they attached to LOL)

NAW - I ain't crushin or nothing - I got my main, Terri D, my otra mami, Semoan Beatuee and ummm - Meltin Chocolate is my tease/flirt - so you cool, don't think I'm trippin or nothing...

My EYES still work tho, is all I'm sayin....... LOL!!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Biggie Smalls
on 12/3/08 10:14 am - Chocolate City, DC
Thank you, Dang, I can't be one in the crew.  **** I might not be into girls but a nucca would still like to think I'm atleast on the could get it list.   

Oh and them TA TAS are sitting up because I got a good BRA on!!  **** you know the routine with WLS, them thangs is on their way to being as flat as pancakes.   

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 10:19 am
  See - I can't have my 'get it' list lookin like Da Truth's!!!  LOL - gotta keep that shiot SHORT..... but umm - you's fo SHO a contender!!!!!  

I feel you on the pancakes - my 56Ls is so long gone it ain't EVEN funny......

ATL Diva 2009
on 12/3/08 9:43 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Hmmmm maybe that's what it is...

HW 299/PS 286/CT 155 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 176 views
Please help