Happy Friday eve yall!!!!!

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 8:26 pm
Whew!!  this week is ALMOST over!!!!  I cannot WAIT for the weekend, I am SO ready to !!!!!!

My mom is supposed to take my daughter to some play Saturday - I'm excited to have her lil azz out the house!!!!

Anybody else got plans?????

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Faith *
on 12/3/08 8:35 pm
Good Morning and Happy Friday Eve (we sure are in a hurry for the weekend aren't we?),

I will be up at the crack of dawn on Saturday preparing for the annual Chamber of Commerce Christmas parade.  I have to crack a whip and tell people where to lineup. After the parade, I am volunteering for the Christmas on Washington Street Festival.  I will pray that the temperature will be warm for me or I will have to seriously bundle up. 

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 8:43 pm
That is so cool you are doing volunteer work!  I need to do that - always say i will and never do...... and HECK yea I am in a hurry for the weekend - I am TIRED!!!!  LOL  I am always ready for the weekend!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

GorgeousIsa
on 12/3/08 8:49 pm - Philly-delphia, PA
Friday's are not so happy for me because I work 7 days a week and have been doing so for the past 8 months...I cannot wait to have my weekends back so that I can look forward to Friday's...
HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
Tiffany G.
on 12/3/08 10:36 pm
Seven days a week?  Girl, you need a break!!!  Take as much time off work as you can get!
~*Tiffany*~ my DS

MsNicci
on 12/3/08 9:14 pm
Happy Thursday, everybody.  No big plans here, on business travel through next weekend, so I'll prob leave the hotel just to get some fresh air, but will spend most of the time working on my laptop.  Isa, chile you need a break for real.  Hope some relief comes your way soon.
Mrs.Royalty
on 12/3/08 10:07 pm - Martinsburg, WV
Macccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Mammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa!!!

Blessings darling... I am going to a Christmas Party with the hubby's family... I want to skip out of it so BAD I don't know what to do... I know for a fact that as timely as I am... I'mma have to run late for this one...  I have some wonderful in-laws however... I am coming in contact with the hood side of the family... Lawd today... Pray for me as I go to this party and pray that I don't have to put the HOLY GHOST to sleep and straight slap the **** out of somebody due to their LACK of KINDNESS for this HOLIDAY SEASON...

***(Side NOTE)*** 
I do tend to motivate... I do LOVE to talk about the GOODNESS of the LORD... However, I still have some HOOD in me and I keeps it GANSTA all the time... So if I cuss... Don't worry... OH... and please don't judge me... I'm me all the time and what you see... is what you GET...

Dueces...  

Vonda
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 10:31 pm
LOL!!!  I feel you on that hood part - let us bow our heads and hope Vonda don't slap a ho this weekend...... AMEN!!!!  LOL

Who here could judge a mofo for cussin???  NOT ME!!!!

Mrs.Royalty
on 12/3/08 10:45 pm - Martinsburg, WV

Because the LORD NOWS... that I come from the SLAP a HOE TRIBE... I will slap a HO QUICK...

May he KEEP everybody in PERFECT PEACE this weekend...
AMEN AND AMEN...

Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!

A NewTay
on 12/3/08 10:13 pm
i can't wait for the weekend either MM.  on saturday, my plan is to rise early and do a 3 mile walk.  my daughter has a basketball game at 10 and my son has one at 1:30. 
on sunday, my son and i are going to indy to watch my colts beat up on his bengals.  i copped some tickets for his 13th b-day present.

the weekend can't get here soon enough.  make it a great one!

TRUE LOVE DOES NOT COME BY FINDING THE PERFECT PERSON BUT BY LEARNING TO SEE AN IMPERFECT PERSON PERFECTLY 

"If you want to go forward, you put the car in D. If you want to go backward, you put the car in R." ~ President B. Obama

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 165 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1113 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 1989 views