Ladies - question about how you dress.....

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 11:13 pm
Do you wear camis and slips under your dresses/skirts?  This seems to be an 'old school' thing - my mama would FAINT if she knew I was wearing a skirt today with no slip on under it!  I only wear that stuff when the outfit is kinda see-through......

And pantyhose - do you wear them all the time or do you go bare more often than not?  I have hose on today cause it's cold outside - otherwise I don't wear them - with pants I usually do knee highs or trouser socks only cause i don't want my shoes to get foot funky from my feet sweating during the day........

I used to NEVER wear hose cause struggling to get those Queen sized mofos on was a workout!!!!  Now that I am smaller, it's not such a problem......

What do YOU do???

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

HelpMeRhonda !!
on 12/3/08 11:17 pm, edited 12/3/08 11:23 pm - J. R. Ewing, TX
Cami (only if it is a revealing top)
Slip (what's that?) I haven't wore one of them since I was in a Easter program in 1983....

I only wear panty hose to church or a funeral (gotta keep it presentable) at work I wear tights or knee highs...

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 11:19 pm

LMAO @ the easter program!!!!!

you off da chain!  and don't delete THIS one, aiight????  LOL

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

GorgeousIsa
on 12/3/08 11:18 pm, edited 12/3/08 11:18 pm - Philly-delphia, PA
Small or Big..It really depends..I would prefer to wear stockings with skirts at work but we are business casual here and I have no time for runs..But no I do not wear slips/camis sometimes because of my huge breast...I love short skirts because I have cute legs and a little/flat behind so my skirts do not rise up..lol but @ work it is a different story...Never know who I will come across...even in the streets..That would be something to look forward to..Wearing stockings without struggling to pull them on.
HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 11:21 pm
^5 my fellow flat-butted sista!!!!  LOL - I don't have ride up problems EITHER!!!!  LOL

Tiffany G.
on 12/3/08 11:19 pm
LOL my mama would faint too.  I do what you do.  I don't even OWN a slip.  And stockings, I wear them in the cold - just skirts.  Pants, yup, knee highs or trouser socks. 

Summertime, hell no!  I would pass out!
~*Tiffany*~ my DS

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/3/08 11:20 pm
OKAY!!!!  I actually have a pair of biker like shorts I wear under short dresses and skirts I wear to run around on the weekends in......

mstanyat
on 12/3/08 11:21 pm
Cami's and slips? what's that....No but forreal my momma used to make me wear those. If i am wearing a sheer skirt i will put 1 on, but cami's no. I'm a nurse so my daily wear is scrubs, unless i am going to church on sunday but even then i dont wear the type of clothes that calls for cami's

pantyhose at 300lbs? HA!!! Every pair i put on would roll down my stomach and get stuck between my fat rolls somewhere. so i wear knee his or trouser socks.

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

GorgeousIsa
on 12/3/08 11:22 pm - Philly-delphia, PA

lol...lmao

Every pair i put on would roll down my stomach and get stuck between my fat rolls somewhere. so i wear knee his or trouser socks.

HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
PrettyPlum
on 12/3/08 11:27 pm, edited 12/3/08 11:27 pm
I have a few cami's...I wear them under certain tops when I dont the girls sitting up high or if Im just feeling in a kind of mood.

Slips...only if Im wearing a thin or see thru skirt which is hardly ever.

Pantyhose....I wore them not too long for an affair I went to and it wasnt as hard getting them up.
In fact they were kinda big on me....

But when I was much bigger than I am now....I avoided them things altogether.

Thankfully my legs have always been cute enough to go with a little shine. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2011 views