So this is what being a crackhead feels like

MsNicci
on 12/3/08 9:31 pm

So my surgeon tells me that he wants me to lose 20#s before surgery, and on Atkins no less.  Come again?  I gotta go on a diet when the next 2 mos may be the last chance for me to eat cake, brownies and chinese?   So, I've been following my Atkins and losing weight like a good patient, but believe I am in serious food mourning.  Mentally, this isht is blowing my mind.  I decided, this must be exactly what it feels like to be in rehab *SMDH*. 

And post ops, tell the truth now...do you seriously still stay away from all carbonated drinks?  Kicking the diet coke habit is a mutha.

Faith *
on 12/3/08 9:38 pm, edited 12/3/08 9:38 pm
***Standing in front of everyone at the FA (Food Addict) meeting***
My name is Faith Thomas and I am in love with food. Seriously though, I am. 

I do have diet sodas from time to time.  I fill them full of ice and let it sit to let some of the "bubbles" escape. 

Hang in there, you can do it!

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

TheJuice
on 12/3/08 9:39 pm - Frozenville, MN
Yeah Yeah Yeah, I'll let the Post Oppers answer that Cracky, all I want to know is where the hell is the VCR'r I let you borrow? 

whitney-2.jpg picture by kingjuicy

MsNicci
on 12/3/08 9:49 pm
Well see *scratching, shifting my feet* what had happened was I had went to the store, and then old girl called, and I wanted to see what was up with her cousin'n'nem and then get at you and whatnot and then you aint gonna believe... *getting defensive*  WHY YALL ALWAYS GOTTA BE TREATING ME LIKE IM A CRACKHEAD (in my best Frankie voice) ...

Dude, you are wrong for that pic of Whitney.  LMAO 
Dalexis
on 12/3/08 9:45 pm - Brooklyn, NY
<-----"So, what's so wrong wif bein' a crackhead?  I'm a crackhead, my daddy was a crackheard, my grandaddy was a crackhead.  I come from a long line of crackheads...now, pass me my pipe, please?"

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."   Plutach.  Not true, for there are always more worlds to conquer.

www.myspace.com/dalexis863

TheJuice
on 12/3/08 9:49 pm - Frozenville, MN
Ha! Hey D,(I mean Tyrone) I have a case of Red Balls for you!

Dalexis
on 12/3/08 10:03 pm - Brooklyn, NY
On December 4, 2008 at 5:49 AM Pacific Time, TheJuice wrote:
Ha! Hey D,(I mean Tyrone) I have a case of Red Balls for you!
RED BALLS GIVES YOU WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS.......................!!!!  Feel like runnin' thru a wall riiiiiiiiiiiiight now!!! lol

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."   Plutach.  Not true, for there are always more worlds to conquer.

Biggie Smalls
on 12/3/08 9:52 pm - Chocolate City, DC
Girl, food withdrawl is a mutha!!  But I'm sure you'll be fine.  If you think about it, it makes sense that you would feel like a junkie going thru withdrawl.  We are food addicts lol.  I wasn't a big soda drinker before surgery because I have eczema and have to stay away from the acid.  My vice was JUICE.  Now I drink mainly water.  From time to time, I'll have sugar free kolaid, crystal light or ice tea sweetened with equal. 

It did take a sip of a sprite zero post op and HATED it felt in my tummy.  I had all kinds of bubbling going on and then began to feel light headed so um no carbonated drinks for me! 
I was once a mess!!  My mess is now my message!! WLS saves lives!!  I'm living proof!

TheJuice
on 12/3/08 10:03 pm - Frozenville, MN

You Rang Sis?????

Dalexis
on 12/3/08 10:06 pm - Brooklyn, NY
On December 4, 2008 at 5:52 AM Pacific Time, Shawty's Shrinking wrote:
Girl, food withdrawl is a mutha!!  But I'm sure you'll be fine.  If you think about it, it makes sense that you would feel like a junkie going thru withdrawl.  We are food addicts lol.  I wasn't a big soda drinker before surgery because I have eczema and have to stay away from the acid.  My vice was JUICE.  Now I drink mainly water.  From time to time, I'll have sugar free kolaid, crystal light or ice tea sweetened with equal. 

It did take a sip of a sprite zero post op and HATED it felt in my tummy.  I had all kinds of bubbling going on and then began to feel light headed so um no carbonated drinks for me! 
GM, lil sis. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2011 views