Update

Tiffany A.
on 12/3/08 12:59 pm - Fort Knox, KY
I am so sorry I have been out of the loop for a while. Finals for my classes have crept up and I have been studying my behind off.. So Here goes!!!

1. I had my appt @ Norton on the 21st for the initial consultation. Paid my $300.00 and was off to watch the video, see the nutritionist, nurse, and make sure I wasn't CRAZY..LOL
All of that went well, and I found out via my HOSPITAL BAND that I was assigned to Dr. Tanner. Yes, fate dealt me a good card this time. I am very excited!!!

2. I had a Cardiac Stress Test before that appt.. A-OK....

3. I decided to call to Dr. Tanner's office 2 days ago just to see if my file had made it like the ladies said it would. Well, my ultimate goal was to just be noisy and see how long the wait list was for appts. I guess not that long. I have my initial appt on DEC 12th!!! WOW....I am one step closer to the losers bench the only thing left is the....

4. SLEEP STUDY!!!! I have a consultation with them on the 11th and they said that they schedule studies no more than a week from you initial, So i should be finished with my entire packet besides any other tests that Dr. Tanner should want by the end of December!  :)

As I said before my PCM at Ireland on Fort Knox is a little over zealous and has had me do a lot of small testing already...So I am just utterly excited!!!!

For those who do not know I am located in Ky and having surgery at Norton Bariatric in Louisville.. 

Thanks for listening to me babble!!
Tiffany
Kim B.
on 12/3/08 6:22 pm - OH
Sounds like everything is moving right along.  It won't be much longer for you

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

HERO_XXL
on 12/3/08 7:09 pm - (Encyclopedia Brown), NY
Wishing you the best of luck!!

(GOOD MORNING KIM!!!)

1.) The BACKLINES have backlines. Watch what you say and more importantly WHO YOU SAY IT TO!! 2.) There are NO secrets on BAF. DON'T BE FOOLED!!
3.) The person who says: "I'm going to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone." has already TOLD 50 other people!  
No--this isn't from experience--well, not MINE anyway!

Kim B.
on 12/3/08 7:14 pm - OH
MUAH!!!

GOOD MORNING MICHAEL!

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

Faith *
on 12/3/08 7:22 pm

Hello Tiffany,

Many blessing to you as you begin the WLS process.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

GorgeousIsa
on 12/3/08 8:50 pm - Philly-delphia, PA
The time will definitely fly by and before you know it your surgery will be here...Good luck with everything.
HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2004 views