OT

scaryreader
on 12/5/08 8:38 am - Chicago, IL
Did anyone here see on the news last night where someone rented out an entire hotel for the inauguration? Does anyone remember his name or the name of the hotel?

Eve
hw:400+
sw:340
cw:163

mstanyat
on 12/5/08 8:48 am
I dont know. but i have two suggestions.

1. Google it
2. if you can remember what network you saw the story on, go on their website usually most news websites will have stories from the previous day posted...

just a suggestion

Highest weight 302...Current weight...183
an official member of "The Onederland Club"

scaryreader
on 12/5/08 9:03 am - Chicago, IL
Duh, I would've thought of that......eventually.....maybe. Thank you.

Eve
hw:400+
sw:340
cw:163

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 9:33 am, edited 12/5/08 2:09 pm - FL

Earl Stafford, a Black Fairfax County businessman, announced plans Thursday for what he's calling the People's Inaugural Project  bought a $1 million inauguration ball package from the JW Marriott Hotel plans to invite disadvantaged people, wounded soldiers and others to the prime event on Pennsylvania Avenue.

The package includes 300 rooms, four suites and food and drink at the hotel overlooking the inaugural parade route near the White House. Stafford also plans to stage two balls.

the7thdean
on 12/5/08 11:10 am - GA
WHOA!  That is great of him.  Since this is a history making event and disadvantaged people and wounded soldiers probably thought they wouldn't be able to make this event.  We live in MD and have no plans to attend -- too many people are going to be there.  I also recv'd an email from the inaugural committee that for the first time the entire mall -- from the White House to the Lincoln Memorial is going to be open to the public to be able to witness this event.  Large screens are going to be setup all over the place for people to view the event.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2004 views