Raise your hand if .........

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/08 11:29 pm - syracuse, NY
Raise your hand if prior to wls your exercise equipment was just a coat rack taking up floor space.............. or just sitting in the basement collecting dust.

So Baf family what were your " raise your hand " moments  pre wls ??? 

Pre-ops you can play along to by stating what you plan to do different after your surgery
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/4/08 11:31 pm
Chile - my treadmill was a coat rack cause my azz was so big..... I STOPPED THE BELT!!!!! 

that's some sad shiot right there.... ain't nothing like hearing the motor strain against the belt not moving cause yo azz got the mofo stuck like putting your divider stick on the belt at the grocery store.... DAMN!!!!!

How bout this - raise your hand if preWLS yo azz knew ALL the new fast food menu items and got excited every time the commericals came on??????  Holla if you love the new burritos at Taco Bell!!!!  HAHAHAHHAHA!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

TheJuice
on 12/4/08 11:40 pm - Frozenville, MN
I have a recumbent Bike that I ride often, but since surgery on my foot, I cannot put too much pressure on it, but I just got the ok to use it again and I plan too. 

Actually I can't wait to get back to the gym everyday and do my thing.  I don't have too much time after work to hit the gym, so thank God there's a gym here in the office that I will hit during lunch.

I even have a goal body type along with my weight.  I took my skin Color, Hair style and Height into account and when I get to my goal body type and weight,

I'll look just........like.........This..........

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/4/08 11:42 pm
Juice - please take note... you WILL be at the top of Mack's 'Get it' List when you get to lookin like dat!!!!!  LOL

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

TheJuice
on 12/4/08 11:50 pm - Frozenville, MN
Remind me not to post pics when I get there. LOL

My stoopid azz should do that same pose as the pic above me right now, so I can compare.

I just need to find some fatiuges and a Glock.

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/4/08 11:54 pm
Aw damn - that's a cold diss right there - well FINE then - *note to self Juice will NEVER make it to the 'list' not NEVA!!!!*  not like you were ACTUALLY gonna be a candidate no way!!!!

um - 86 the glock dude - don't want to see you on COPS tryna explain yourself!  LOL

ktjajj
on 12/5/08 12:01 am - Buffalo, NY
 Ok you two are hilarious.
Pregnancy%20ticker

"Real change comes from within"
(deactivated member)
on 12/4/08 11:58 pm - syracuse, NY
Juicy its like that baby......I am scurred of you

psst my phone number is 315-***- ****
MrBaker870
on 12/5/08 12:55 am - Little Rock, AR
My goal is to be able to wear nothing bot GOLD BOOTS and a crown royal bag!!!!!!!
Smile for me.........
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 1:05 am - syracuse, NY
....just passed out over here
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 181 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2011 views