Fear of losing "assets"

JessieRae
on 6/14/11 12:31 am - NY
It is a silly fear but a true one. Everyone is curious of how their body will change once they have a WLS. "Where will I lose it at first?" "Will I still be proportioned?"....Well I'm wondering how much of my butt and boobs I will lose! I am very fond of them both and would hate to see them leave =( I already expect to lose some but hoping not too much. I am mixed with latin and black so I naturally have a voluptuous body build and I just hope it stays! Anyone else worried about this? Anyone have any updates for how it is after surgery??
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/11 1:17 am
I post a post after your with my before and after pics.  I am more shapely now than I ever was when I was Morbitly Obese.  I think it depends on how your workouts and nutrition are after surgery.  I would be alot leaner if I gave up more carbs.
MSW will not settle
on 6/14/11 1:24 am
You never can tell.  I lost the roundness about me including curves I had at the same weight in my youth (hard to admit I'm not in my youth anymore).  Were it not for the skin I'd be pretty flat on all sides but thats ok.  I rather be flat than obese. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

JessieRae
on 6/14/11 2:00 am - NY
Thank you both and you both look amazing! Andre what workouts would you recommend to keep the curvy shape?
wonkad
on 6/14/11 2:07 am - IL
I had a wide flat bottom when I started. Now I have a flat bottom.
My bra size was 44D. I'm now a 32-34B.

Lose as much as you can. Don't worry about losing your curves. I'm almost three years out and my body is transforming all over again. I'm still thin, but things are rounding out and the curves are coming back.

Good luck with your journey!

shock.gif

**Weight loss since June 08**

dstgirl2000
on 6/14/11 6:55 am
I think we all lose differently also.  I was just full all around, but with huge breast....I mean like 44GG!  Now I'm a 36 D if that.  The girlz deflated so much that it's hard to gauge just what cup size they are now.  I refer to them as fruit roll-ups now.....and shove them into a bra and arrangge them as need be!They have no form!  My hips slimmed out tremendously also, but I retained enough to know I'm a a sistah! (Thank God)....

J

Kathleen T.
on 6/14/11 3:04 pm
I'll be 56 this year and my boobsOh what boobs I'm really thinking about giving them new life.  They look like they are trying to reach the ground OK fruit roll-ups.  Hey the butt we still doing alright in that department. Each and everyone have had differ lost in different department.
Kathleen T.
JJPink 1
on 6/15/11 1:23 pm
I was an hour glass before and an hour glass now.....BUT..... I lost my butt and boobs. I look good head on but from the side I'm flat.    I was not always large so  back in my early 20's at my same weight I am now I was a size 8-10 now I wear a size 4. I have lost a lot of muscle so hopefully when I get on a weight training program it'll build back up. I did not have boobs(B cup) prior to my weight gain and had triple D's while obese now back to B cup except they are saggy.

I was hoping I went back to my pre-baby shape but nope! So fyi you may or may not lose it. My knees are thanking me now that all this weight is gone. Even though I don't care for my shape I'm happier not being MO.

5' 7 3/4 I claim 5'8 SW/CW/GW 267/144/160 <---Dr's goal. My goal was 165lbs. Trying to build muscle. So, unsure what weight I'll be at  once I meet my fitness goals.

JUSTTAMARA
on 6/16/11 9:03 pm
 I can relate I am extremely worried.  I am afraid I will be left with small breast!  I worry about this constantly I am so nervous, I have a nice rack if I must say so myself and I will be sad to see them go!.  I am proportioned now and I only have about 60-70 lbs to loose so hopefully I can keep some..  

On my way!!

ShayZ
on 6/17/11 7:16 am - Somewhere, TX
Well prior to surgery I was a 46I...nope not lying, LOL. I had two "speciality" bras that I had to have made, those puppies aren't cheap, btw.

Now I am a 36DD, I have been getting consultations from PSs and all want me to have a breast reduction, *sigh*. I too wouldn't know what to do without them...

Now never had a butt so you don't miss what you neva had, LOL.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 176 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1120 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2002 views