Get back to basics

Molly S.
on 6/15/11 1:43 am - Chicago, IL
Weight Loss Surgery Daily Inspiration For June 15, 2011

Get back to basics.

Sometimes life gets complicated. You are busy. Maybe you are going through a big change, like a move. Or maybe you're getting over an illness that kept you from eating your usual fare. Somehow, when you get a bit off-track, it can be hard to see your way back. The best solution is to get back to basics.

Drink at least 64 oz. of water. Have three to five appropriately-sized meals. Chew slowly and thoroughly. Eat protein first, then veggies, and finally, if you have room, a small amount of complex carbs. Take your vitamins and supplements. Move your body (even if it's just doing a little housework or taking the stairs instead of the elevator).

Action for the day: Make today a "back to basics" day.

© 2007, National Association for Weight Loss Surgery. All rights reserved. Daily Inspirations are provided by the National Association for Weight Loss Surgery. Get our free report, The 10 Most Common Mistakes Weight Loss Surgery Patients Make at www.nawls.com.

HW 611  Pre-opW 580   LW 302  GW 238         

MSW will not settle
on 6/17/11 4:34 am
Best thing is never stray.  Every time you think about breaking the rules think again.  This way you don't start with the bad habits hat lead to weight gain.  If you've already strayed, stop.  you can get back on track any minute of any day.  

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Molly S.
on 6/17/11 5:24 am - Chicago, IL
I did that yesterday going home and today with candy dish.  I have not been going to it for so long and I thought about it and said NO.  Yesterday going home, fast food was calling my name and I said NO because you are so right.  Once you start it up AGAIN you are going to crave it and start the whole process over......:-)  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2004 views