Tuesday workouts

NUBarb45
on 9/13/11 5:30 am - Belton, TX
Woke up this morning at 5am headed out the door for an early morning run.
Total time of run was 45 min, probably somewhere around 3.5 miles.
Plan to go to the High School this evening and do a few rounds of stadium stairs and finish up with a 2 mile run around the track.
Your Turn........

I am not afraid of tomorrow,
for I have seen yesterday
and I love today......

MSW will not settle
on 9/13/11 7:19 am
Ditto yesterday.  Cardio, strength, abs. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

MIDDLE MAN
on 9/20/11 5:40 am - GA

Ok so I started with 20min of Stair Stepper and then I went in to the Raquet Ball court and did 35 drills . Ok so for some of you who don't know and may want to do them it goes like this. you start at the back wall which is white hehe and then you run to the first line bend down and touch it run back to the wall , run to the second line bend down and touch it ,then run back to the wall, run to the third line bend down and touch it and then back to the wall, then you run to the glass (wall) then run back to the white wall and that COUNTS FOR 1  and then you start all over again. I did 35  and then after that I ran the raquet ball court for a total of 40 YUUUUUUUUUUP( In my trey songz voice). lol

ATL STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEIZE THE MOMENT!!  LIGHTS , CAMERA , ACTION
                                                     125 TOTAL LOST

200 PoundsGone
on 9/28/11 2:53 am
OK, I am late posting my workout for yesterday but I do Zumba Tuesday nights.  I sweat it out for 60 minutes in Zumba  but prior to class I get on the bike and ride for 2-3 miles to get these legs ready to show them how a big girl can hold it down.  I am addicted to ZUMBA

Come follow me on Instagram @200poundsgone
HW: 420.. Maybe more
413 (7/14/2005
)
260 (6/10/2010)
260 (09/28/2011)- No Weight Loss but the inches are dropping OFF *ZUMBA BABY*
204 (06/02/2013)- In the BEST shape of my life. Addicted to FITNESS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help