Trying to find the way back.

Rosettagrace
on 10/1/12 6:23 am - MI
  It's kind of funny in a sad way how I take for granted the tools/steps/people that helped me get where I am and was since 2008. At my lowest weight, I thought I was invincible. I felt free, powerful yet light as a feather. I could slip in a size 6 or 8 or 10 and still had a little wiggle room. I could almost fit my grand daughters tee shirts. 

Arrogant! I forgot the work. I forgot the steps. I forgot I was fat. Not only on the outside, on the inside. In my head. I am not like everyone else. I can't eat what I want and sit there. My body takes work and effort. No easy life for me. My metabolism doesn't work like that. If I stay still for too long here it comes. Like a shotgun blast to the face. But it lands on my stomach and hips and thighs.

Those cute little bra and panties, NOPE! Those tiny little jeans I bought last year, NOPE! My closet is filled with clothes that fit like they belong to someone else. Someone slim and pretty and fashionable. These are mine.

I look in the mirror and I am horrified by this bloated giggly mess. What happened? Who is this fat ass woman in the mirror. This is me.....

It's time to go back to the beginning of the first journey here however I don't know the way back. I need help. 

Rosettagrace
(deactivated member)
on 10/1/12 10:44 am
 Wow if that seriously is me to a T omg word for freakin word wow sad but it can an WILL HAPPEN IF NOT CAREFUL, an I find it so funny that when I first came out I swore when all the oldies expressed the same thing as us now OH NO NOT ME NECER ME U WOULD HAVE TO BE STUPID TO GAIN ALL THAT WEIGHT BACK well guesswhat it can an will happen if YOUR NOT CAREFUL Istarted started watchers an its not bad on my 30 pound lost quest keep in touch we gotta go back to basics 
(deactivated member)
on 10/1/12 10:46 am
 Just remember u r not alone , I just saw a friend who had surgery in 2009 lost 160 gained all but 20 back now that made me cry
nieceb
on 10/2/12 12:15 am - GA
 I am getting back on track also. I had surgery 2007, I haven't gained a whole lot but I have never reached my goal weight either. Ms. Lee has been my hope and inspiration, how she post her feeling of weight gain but she gets back on track. Don't beat yourself up, I am renewing my commitment to my weight loss. The OH conference is here in my city, I wasn't going to attend because I didn't want to face those who are still on track. I thought what better way to connect and get some help. I also order the book by Dr. Ian Smith, Extreme Fat Smasher it cost a total of $3.63, Ms Lee posted her experience with it and I believe in myself through her that I can do it. I need to reconnect to what work in the beginning, There is a saying if I never get away from the basics I will never have to return to the basics. Ms. MSW and Ms. Lee are some awesome sisters that no matter what they go through they post to us to let us no to never give up on ourselves. I pray that things work out for you ladies and you get back on track, as for me I am recommitting to my health and weight loss process. Good Luck and keep posting because a pain shared is a pain eased and there is hope.

MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, BELIEVE!!

Transfiguration
on 10/2/12 7:44 am - Somewhere in time, SC
 I feel the same way

Keep on climbing, Till I reach the higher ground

Sis'ta "T" Bone
on 10/2/12 11:16 pm - Miami, FL
Ok, all of us Ol'Heads need to commit to holding each other accountable. The 1st step in getting help is admitting  you have a PROBLEM. Any takers???
#IHAVEAPROBLEM!!!
Sis'ta Thick-Bone from Sunny So. FL
Believing that God's intentions are for us to prosper. (I Corr. 2:9)

(deactivated member)
on 10/3/12 5:57 am
Any takers hell ya (excuse me ) sign me up for sure we all neeed to get a grip espeacially me
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 165 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1112 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 1989 views