My body is rejecting things it didnt before

Sunshine73
on 11/12/13 12:18 am - Bolingbrook, IL
For some reason my body seems to be rejecting.. having adverse affects from vits. b12 makes me groggy and sleepy. I now take it at night to help me sleep. Amino makes me tired. I can't eat sugar or drink sugary drinks as it causes me to literally go into a short coma. I get lightheaded and my inside my body gets warm like i am getting ill. I lost my insurance about 3yrs ago.. i used to get b12 shots.. now i just do the 5000mcg of sublingual b12 and 2 prenatal vits..

uuuugh....
ItsMyTurn
on 11/16/13 11:45 pm
RNY on 08/28/13

wow. At least your good at reading your body and know exactly whats causing your issue. I wish you luck. and the easiest problem to fix would be just avoiding the sugery drinks! Right? I just realize I can tolerate drinks and yogurts as high as 18 grams of sugar per serving. So I have to avoid just on principle.

Good luck!

250/193/150
Heaven is where you'll be when you're okay right where you are. (Borrowed from a friend)

Sunshine73
on 11/17/13 1:33 am, edited 11/17/13 1:33 am - Bolingbrook, IL

well i acutally just got my blood test results back and apparently my sugar is low and when I eat sugar it raises it to high to fast and puts me in that coma like state.. and that is not a friendly thing.. i literally get sleeply.. i can't eat sugar while i am driving because of the affects .. it sucks.. i am getting back on track slowly. I am 4yrs out and I see how I took things from granted.. Ill be back down to my size 6 in no time.. I went from an 18 to a 12 to a 8 to a 6...im a 10 now.. lol.. my body is so funny sometimes.. 

If you on facebook. feel free to add me.. facebook.com/qjanine

I am GODS child, but still the Devils favorite!!!!  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2004 views