BM's 3 or 4 times a day

amccall
on 6/29/15 9:09 pm

I am almost 7 years out. just in the last 2 years i have had to go #2: 3 to 4 times in a day everyday but only when I am at work. At home only 2 times a day. Anyone having this issue and if so should I be worried about it. I haven't been complaint with my supplement: calicum, vitamins, iron, protein anything or b-12. Have anyone for a resolve for the God awful constant gas.  

Help most worried

Karla Phoenix
on 8/17/15 7:03 pm

I've found that taking fiber supplements or getting enough fiber throughout the day makes big difference. I'm pre-op but used to have the same problem; 3-4 BM's a day. Now I have 1 maybe 2 firms BM's a day. What have u don't to fix this or what does your Dr say?

Sleeved: 12/17/15

HW: 284 lbs.     SW: 266 lbs.

CW: 251 lbs.   GW: 140 lbs.

MSSEXXC74
on 9/8/15 4:16 pm

Cut the carbs, white flour and starches out. The more of the stuff you eat the worse you smell and more gas you get.

MSSEXXC

sor09
on 9/14/15 9:38 pm

Vitamins are for life forever. Check with your doctor to make sure all your blood chems are in the good range. Do you have lactose issues? I seen people on the site writing that post op issues can arise at anytime. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 177 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1122 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2004 views