Its My Surgivery

Lia D
on 1/15/18 10:00 am, edited 1/15/18 10:09 am - Waldorf, MD

Hello OH fam! Its my surgiversary!!!!! Its been 14 years for me and because of my emotional and other issues like laziness, I'm still not at my goal weight but this is definitely one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I retired in December so I figured I would be able to get an extra ½ workout in everyday but that hasn?t happened. I also have gained 40lbs, correction, 38 lbs since last year. I started a new eating idea last week that I created that I think I can stick to and lost 2 lbs and I didn?t even get a chance to workout at all last week so 2lbs down is good for me without exercise.

Prayerfully, from now on I?ll get my exercises in on a regular basis. I started this morning by going to a high intensity Zumba/dance reconstruction class and I am super excited that I went. I?ve scheduled myself for a 3 mile walk later today and that will be my 2hr workout for today.

I love my new diet, last week was a breeze. I had a Premier Protein shake and huge cup of coffee for breakfast, for lunch, another premier protein shake and fruit (2 cups of sliced strawberries, or 2 cups of mangoes, or an apple, or a banana), for mid-day snack, another shake and fruit (2 cups sliced strawberries, or 2 cups of mangoes, or an apple, or a banana), and for dinner a low calorie frozen dinner like any healthy choice, or lean cuisine for dinner. If I still wanted something to eat after dinner I had more fruit like 2 cups of sliced strawberries and I was satisfied.

I also had a bag of butter light Orville Redenbacher popcorn and 2 cups of sliced strawberries for lunch a couple of days and a bag of butter light Orville Redenbacher popcorn after dinner a couple of days instead of the fruit as well.

Healthy choice spaghetti with meatballs a and a Healthy choice spaghetti with meat sauce are my favorites for dinner I can have both of those for a meal and I am full as a tick and satisfied.

I had all that and still stayed within my 1200 calories daily range and wasn?t hungry or wanted anything else to eat. I think the fruit and water really helped me allot. If I continue eating like this and getting in 2 hrs of exercise a day I should be at my goal weight of 140 in 5 months or less.

I?m ending my post now, so Happy New Year everyone and congratulations to all the newbies and continued motivation and inspiration to everyone else!!!!!! Hope this post helps someone in some way.

LiaD

carvincade
on 3/9/18 11:12 am - Lithonia, GA

Good for you.I wish you the best. I had my ds done on 12/5/12 and it was the best decision I ever made for my health.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 180 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1125 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2010 views